CONVERSATION AND MORE

The new morning brought some changes in the regular schedule of the executives of SJ Label. They became more busy and overworked. But they still ate the dinner together at the cafeteria where they discussed their day.

The day finally came when the two had to go and meet Kibum, their ex- member. After Hee Chul had finished his schedule, he picked up Leeteuk from the office and they drove to his home. Both of them were very nervous.

Teuk: Do you think he will like it? We are going uninformed after all.

Chul: He won't dislike it at least. The last time we met, he didn't dislike our presence.

Teuk: I agree but I am nervous. This is more nerve wrecking then waiting for results on award shows.

Chul: That's because you have no more expectations at the award shows.

Teuk [laughing]: That's true.

Chul: He really respect you a lot because you had let him go and fight when he asked you for it. Even though it broke your heart to see him leave, you did it with a smile. You know that every time you mention them, directly or indirectly, during shows, ceremonies and concerts, they feel indebted to you for still treating them like a part of our family.

Teuk [crying]: But they will always remain a part of us. I hope he agrees.

The other just hummed and gave some lone time to the eldest to calm down himself. After some time they reached their destination.

Chul: We have finally arrived Jung Soo-ah. Pull yourself together. Remember, if he doesn't agree, you can force him because you were his leader.

Leeteuk laughed at his sentence, shook his head and said "you know that ain't happening Chulie. Let's get going."

They picked up the gifts and walked towards the door. Hee Chul pressed the doorbell and the door opened. On the other side was standing Kibum's wife with a little girl in her arms. She looked at them amused while the little one squirmed in happiness seeing guests and gifts. She welcomed them and took them inside while calling out for her husband who came down with their son in his hands and froze on his place after seeing the guests. His wife took their son from his hands and put them both in their playing space which was shaped like a castle.

Wife: Please sit down oppa. I will bring you water and some snacks.

Kibum: Hyung.

He bowed in respect and to greet but kept standing far away from them. This made them uncomfortable and they didn't know what to do.

Chul: If we are causing you discomfort by being here then we can leave Kibum. It is not necessary for you to like our presence.

Kibum: Don't say that hyung please. You know how much I miss being with all of you. I am sorry I had to leave because I had my own dreams and the group had to suffer so much because of me.

Teuk: It has been years since that happened and we are happy that you left. We can finally see you smiling satisfactorily as you can do whatever you wish.

Kibum: Thank you hyung. For everything. Sincerely.

Teuk: Your welcome. Now, can you please introduce the little kids over there to us.

Kibum [smiling]: Sure hyung. They know you really well by the way. This not so little boy is named Genie and is five years old while the little fairy is named Angel and is one and a half years old.

Chul: They are really cute but why do I have a feeling that their names have something to do with us.

Ki's wife: You are right oppa. Genie's name is taken from Kyuhyun oppa's stage name on The King Of The Masked Singers and Angel's name is inspired from Leeteuk oppa's fandom.