BREAKING RECORDS

The next morning the whole building was running around. The heads were busy practicing their stage routines in their own room as the album was to be released that evening and they had their first comeback stage the next day. The trainees were being taught by assistant mentors. They have had many comebacks before this but this was very special, because it was their first album under their own label. They felt like they were making their debut again.

The time finally came when the album was to be released and it did. They were so excited and yet nervous that they didn't even open their social media accounts. There was someone who couldn't handle his curiosity and opened his accounts.

Teuk: All of you should open up your accounts. The result is unexpected. We have broken the record again of reaching the fastest 100M and 200M views. We did it.

Hae [sobbing]: Hyung, I am so happy. It feels so similar to our debut stage.

Hyuk: Only the result is different. I am so glad that the public liked our efforts and ELFs helped us break one of the records again.

Chul: I think we should surprise our fans with at least a live stream.

Teuk: Good idea Chulie. Let me open the official account of our group.

The live stream took place where they thanked their fans for supporting them and being with them throughout this journey. They also announced about their upcoming world tour and their return as idols and not just variety kings. It ended on a happy note.

At the dinner hall, they celebrated their comeback with a cake and lots of fun. After the dinner, Leeteuk announced that there will be a meeting and the members looked at him bewildered.

At the meeting.

Teuk: Congratulations members on a successful comeback.

Hae: Hyung you could have said that in the dining hall as well. Why have you called the meeting?

Chul: Patience Hae, patience.

Teuk: The meeting is conducted because I want to say certain things which you must keep in mind. Last few days, everyone has worked hard in promoting our album and the results of it are visible. Of course ELFs have played a big role in it but you have managed to lure even the newer generation into listening to our songs and I can say this because I have read the comments.

Kyu: Hyung come to the point please.

Chul: Wait a minute Kyu. You know he is the attention seeker and he needs time to reach to the point.

Everyone laughed.

Teuk: Exactly this is my point. Enjoy this comeback to the fullest because after a long time we all are going to be on one program together. Many groups showcase their crazy sides nowadays but prove them that we are the originals of everything.

Wook: Nothing special in this meeting. Let's go back now. Good night.

Teuk: You can leave Wook but only after replying why the file that I had asked you for is not on my desk when the deadline was a day ago. I haven't received the file regarding concerts and changes in choreography as well. Where is the file for Zhoumi's new project and Kangin's scripts?

The whole meeting room went silent.

Chul: So this is the reason behind the meeting being called. All of you know how sensitive he is regarding the files and their timeliness. We understand that all of you are busy but please keep in mind that now we are not only a group, we are also the executives of a company.

Hyuk: Sorry hyung. You will receive the files related to my dept within two days.

Others agreed and gave their own deadline as well.

Teuk: Okay. If you submit your files within the stipulated time period then I will give you a gift. Before you become too anxious I will tell you what it is. You will be taken to a group holiday before our world tour starts for whole one week.

Everyone cheered and the meeting was dismissed.

Hee Chul followed Leeteuk into his office and sat down.

Teuk: You know you have your own desk in your own room. From last few days you are staying in my room more than you do in your own room.

Chul [laughing]: True. So this was the reason you held a surprise meeting. You wanted to take everyone on a vacation.

Teuk: Yeah. You have seen how everyone has worked hard on every aspect of this album from song writing to composition to choreography to promotions. I really want them to enjoy this journey and I couldn't think of anything other than a vacation.

Chul: I hope it's with family because Momo had also been asking me to take her out somewhere.

Teuk: Don't convert our group get together into a family one.

Chul: You know it will happen when we have Hae and Hyuk together.

Teuk: Right.

And they both laughed.

Chul: On a serious note Teukie, how are you planning to convince Kibum? We haven't been in contact since a long time and you know he has his own family now.

Teuk: Oh! I almost forgot about it. Let's think something about that as well. But for now let's go home, both of our wives must be waiting.

On their way out to the building.

Chul: When we have wives then why do we eat dinner at the company cafeteria?

Teuk: You never remember the essential rules. We do it because that's the only time when all of us can sit together and discuss what we have done and what we are aiming for.

The other agreed nodding and they both went their ways to go home.