ANNOUNCEMENTS

For next four months everyone were very busy.

The group worked hard to promote their album, perform together and fulfil their individual schedule as well. Everyone had multiple duties to perform. Leeteuk and Hee Chul were busy in keeping the company stable, Yesung was busy judging on a new season of The Voice and mentoring the trainees, Shin Dong and Eun Hyuk were busy preparing the VCR for their upcoming tour, Sungmin's tour and MISTER's tour, Dong Hae was busy composing as per the choice of the girl group's debut while also writing for his own sub unit, Siwon was busy managing finances, doing dramas and movies, Rye Wook and Kyu Hyun were busy rearranging their songs and choosing the perfect ones for every sub unit. Apart from this, the dancers of the group were busy re-choreographing all the songs and making new and comfortable choreographies for their girl group.

Sungmin's tour's tickets were sold out and each one of the concert went very well. He gave it his all and enjoyed every moment of it. The members appeared for a few minutes here and there to cheer him up and he was glad they did.

Kangin's shooting had started and the public didn't mind him back. Since most of the audience had changed and didn't know about his past, they accepted him pretty easily. Only if few articles wouldn't have surfaced again, he would be really happy but it was his past and he really couldn't deny it.

MISTER's first tour was really successful. They were booked for next two months on variety and some of them have signed for dramas and movies, They have also landed a few commercials individually and grouped.

The new girl group has made a sensation in the market and people are fondly looking over them. They have bagged a few wins in the first weeks of their debut and were guesting on a few shows as well. One of them has landed a role of MC at Music Bank to begin with.

Zhoumi has also been preparing for his next comeback and was more than excited because he was going to make one in Chinese market. He had chosen a few songs from the list given to him by the directors and the songs went pretty well with the weather and feelings. After all he was making one in winter and he was feeling cold because he was alone.

While the two of the eldest were busy planning their own surprise along with Hyuk Jae, the rest of the members were busy on their own. Only Hee Chul and Hyuk Jae knew about both the versions and added their own planning into the hustle.

Three weeks before Super Show 11 was going to begin, all the executive members were called in for a meeting.

Teuk: All of you have worked really hard in the past few months but you have forgotten something.

Wook: Hyung, we haven't. We know you are talking about our vacation.

Kyu: We knew you will keep your promise or we would have taken you along with us on the trip we had planned.

Teuk: Thank you Kyu but I have actually planned one for all of us. Let's meet tomorrow morning at the station, platform no.4 at 6:00am sharp. You are coming with your families and your schedules have been taken care of. We aren't leaving the country because we will be travelling a lot in upcoming days but we are going for a rest.

Chul: Pack enough because we are going for a week long and your families have been informed so don't worry. One more thing, there won't be any cameras around, it will just be us.

Flashback:

Two weeks back, Chul entered Teuk's office enraged.

Teuk: You don't look good tonight. What's the matter?

Chul: You, you are the matter. Do you remember you made a promise with kids? When are you going to take them for a trip?

Teuk: Damn, I forgot about it. Help me please Chulie.

Chul: Isn't it enough of help that I reminded you? I overheard them right now that if you don't take them on a trip they will play hell-ish pranks on you during concerts.

Teuk: If they are planning against me, can I name it conspiracy? Damn, I should've known better than not to make promises with them. They never forget, do they?

Chul: I don't think so. So, now that you know, where are you taking all of us for the trip?

Teuk: Somewhere on the countryside?

Chul: Sounds good. Plan nicely and we will discuss it in three days.

He left and Leeteuk kept on looking at the door wondering if he was just ordered to do something by his dongsaeng of nine days. His brain confirmed his imagination and he started working hard again to plan something nice for their kids, as they like to address them.

Back to the present time:

Everyone rejoiced listening to the declaration. They were more than happy to know that no camera and no staff will follow them. They will be able to enjoy their vacation all by themselves. When one of them tried asking for the destination, he learned that it was a surprise.

The next morning everyone gathered at the platform and the eternal leader did the head count. Everyone was assigned a number as per their date of births which they were supposed to say whenever they were asked for the head count. All of them boarded the train and came to know that they were heading to Sokcho.

It was a three hours journey, maybe the loudest one ever. Of course, if it was a trip Leeteuk was bound to go crazy. The only thing he was happy for was that none of them had kids at the moment but since all of them were planning for it soon, he was mentally preparing himself for more craziness.

They enjoyed the home cooked food prepared by the ladies and played some loud music in the cabin. They whole compartment was booked only for them and it made it easier for them to jump around, dance and enjoy themselves.

The ladies sat in a corner and kept on discussing their lives and the craziness of their husbands. Not all of them had the same job, two of them were actresses, two idols, one musical actress, one CEO, and two housewives. And they mingled really well with each other as if they had known them for years. Their families were also close knit and all in all it was a big fat family.

They reached the destination with lots of people and even more luggage. They boarded the bus which was especially booked for them and were taken to the hotel. All of their rooms were on the top floor [10] and the windows had sea view. The rooms were assigned in a special manner that is the two eldest had the middle two rooms while the middle line was on left and the maknae line was on right. Since there were only nine rooms on a floor and only on one side, everything seemed to fall in perfectly.

Teuk: All of you have one hour to freshen up and rest and then we will meet downstairs for further plans of the day.

Chul: When you come down make sure to carry some food items and at least two pairs of clothing with you. Dress as casually as you can.

Teuk: We are going for an overnight trip and every family is allowed one suitcase.

Everyone nodded and dashed into their rooms. Even though, they were there to celebrate with their family and each one of them were grown men now but just a blink of an eye of their Teukie hyung and Chulie hyung was enough to make them teenagers and follow their hyungs like ducklings and every time it happened, their wives were surprised.