THE CONCERT

The stadium was crowded to the brim and the blue ocean was waving in excitement. It was still some time for the entrance of the night's superstars but their effect could already be felt. On the right side of the stage, there was a special stand where the families of the members and other guests sat. The special ones were not there. They were made to sit all over the stadium in different stands but near the pathway so that they can join them easily.

The night began and the members entered with U. They wore the masks they had especially prepared to honour Hangeng. The moment Hangeng saw that he understood that the night won't be any easy for him. After that they sang seven B-tracks of their latest album and had a fun intro session within next one hour.

Of course they played around with the placards the audience had prepared and pulled each other's leg during the session. Then they sang some of their most successful songs for half an hour and Hee Chul showcased his drumming skills during this time after which D&E and KRY had a special segment for 20 minutes each and they played songs from all their albums.

Everyone needed a break and so the segment of MISTER and the newly debuted girl group was included in here. Each one had a segment of 10 minutes. Now was the time to pay respects and so began the segments of H, T and M for 15 minutes each.

No one was sure how the surprise would turn out and as the moment neared, everyone's nerves were giving up on being calm. After the performance for honouring the past members was completed Henry took the stage by storm and sang for 10 minutes straight while entertaining the audience with his steps and preparations.

Now was the time for the last performance after which the surprises would start to unfold one by one. So the group came on stage to perform the songs they have dedicated to ElFs and some with fun elements. This one was a perfect blend of Ballad and other genres and they disappeared back stage again after 20 minutes.

This time they had a serious conversation instead of just running around in the changing room. Hee Chul signalled Hyuk to begin with the plan and the atmosphere changed suddenly. Teukie noticed that everyone had gone quiet and he started first.

Teuk: What happened? Why have you all stopped buzzing around? Tired already?

Hyuk: Hyung, we were wondering why don't you go on the stage first this time? If the public cheers we will come and if not, we will go back home from here only.

Everyone laughed at his excuse.

Teuk: You know they will always cheer but if you want me to go first, I will.

Everyone rejoiced and then began the first segment of the surprises for everyone.

The stadium was pitch dark and the Super Wand had was emitting no lights. The ELFs were as quiet as the summer breeze because the projector said so, of course. Out of nowhere emerged Leeteuk in his white suit, looking like a prince and the stadium roared in the agony of not being able to touch him.

He had a mic in his hand and he was going to say something when everyone heard and saw

Hyuk: Teukie hyung, keep your mic down for a few minutes and listen to us please.

He nodded and did as told and the stadium went quiet again.

A song played, it was written by D&E and directed by Shin Dong. It's lyrics were full of gratitude and love and the background was filled with memories. It contained his pictures with every group members and their families, his smile, tears, sweat and hard work, his patience as their leader and his anger as a human, his love which was endless like the vast ocean and his moments with their eternal girlfriends, ELFs. It included him in meetings, press conferences, hosting shows and award ceremonies and his own wedding. The video ended at his kiss with his wife and everyone cheered.