A NORMAL DAY

The next morning, the leader reached his office only to see all the members in front of his desk. He was a little surprised and looked at them questioningly while taking his seat.

Hyuk: Hyung, look at Hae. He has been bugging me since last night about his special surprise.

Wook: After the trainees had seen us having fun yesterday night, the dorms have become total destruction hyung.

Kyu: Separate the vocal rooms hyung. Why do I have to in same room as Yesung hyung? Our vocal teachings doesn't match and we don't want to scare the trainees by fighting in front of them. It's becoming difficult.

Shin Dong: Performance team has no complaints hyung. I am all fine and Hyuk helps me whenever needed so all good.

After listening to all of this the eldest looked at each other as if reminding themselves about the conversation they had last night and started laughing. The members acted as if they were hurt and Hyuk said "hyung we are discussing such important problems and you are laughing." Both of them stopped.

Chul: Sorry, just that your complaints reminded us of our pasts. Anyways, Hyuk if you think that Hae will stop bugging you if we ask him to then you know the results better. He won't. So tell him a bit about his big day. Also Wook, thank you for informing us about the dorms and trainees, we will take care of it directly. This time, no mediators required.

Teuk: Now about your departments and people you are kept together with. Vocal dept, we know that your music styles doesn't match with each other but you have the most consistent and magical voices of the planet. You can take turns to teach the trainees. While one is teaching, others can go for their variety appearances or do the paperwork. You can also create batches in them so that you can teach one batch at a time. Make your decision and report me by the lunch time.

Everyone liked the ideas suggested by their leader so they nodded.

Chul: No director has any outdoor activities scheduled today. We will come in at any time to check your progress. Also, we have to go somewhere after lunch so go and inform your kids, prepare them while we discuss about our upcoming meeting.

Now was the time for the members to feel worried so they immediately left to present the best of their kids. If the progress is not as expected or something goes wrong on spot, the head of the department is made to choose the way to punish the kids in front of them and no way is any easier than the other one.

After the members left.

Chul: I am sorry for saying that they have matured. They still need you like in our trainee days.

Teuk: I don't mind it. You know how much I love listening to their bickering. This comeback will help us in being crazy again.

Chul: Since our desks are almost empty, let's go and check the progress of the kids. What do you say?

Teuk: Sounds good to me. Let's practice the choreography a bit as well while we are at it.

The other agreed and they left to monitor.

The elders made their first visit to the vocal dept. The kids were a bit nervous. They understood because it happened every month. The kids were recruited only two months ago and they were still not used to it. The senior members pulled each other's leg for quite some time so the kids could relax and that happened after which the check began.

Since most trainees showcased tremendous improvement, the eldest left a good note for them. Next they visited the rap dept. The mentor wasn't there and so he was called. He appeared in a moment saying he went to the bathroom. This created a good laugh for the trainees and they rapped happily after that. They also left a good impression on the heads.