THE TRIP

After an hour everyone gathered downstairs with their luggage and partners.

Teuk: Board the bus because we are going to Seoraksan National Park.

Everyone complied and were seated neatly and the announcements began.

Teuk: First, we will go on a trek to Mt. Seorak where we will have our lunch and dinner because we are staying overnight and camping out there.

Kyu: And second?

Chul: Second is tomorrow's schedule which will be told tomorrow. So wait and enjoy till then.

Everyone cheered for the plan and the enjoyment began. Of course all of this made Leeteuk feel like scraping hair off of his head but he smiled nonetheless. Though Chul noticed every little detail of what Teuk was doing, he didn't interfere.

Sometimes the wives of the members felt jealous because the members took really great care of each other and their understanding was no joke. One minute they would be fighting as if they were enemies since births and another minute, they would be hugging and kissing each other as if nothing happened. In the beginning the wives felt very misunderstood and didn't know what to do and that's when the two eldest called all of them for a meeting and explained them how their group worked. Since that day onwards the ladies have put their heart and brain aside and learned how to enjoy every moment of togetherness.

Playing n number of old games and making lots of sound, they finally reached the base of their camping journey.

Teuk: Let's see how much stamina is left in all of you. Our tour is going to begin and I want to see if all of yours body can still handle so much physical exertion.

Wook: Hyung, we take good care of ourselves so we will make it. You should worry about yourself and Chulie hyung. After all, two of you are the oldest here and you aren't aging backwards in any ways.

Everyone laughed at the statement and the two eldest looked at each other. Even though Hee Chul was smiling his eyed had a glint of sadness which Teuk noticed immediately and hence called him aside.

Teuk: What is it Chul? We planned this together and now that we are here, you don't seem to be happy.

Chul: I am really happy Teukie. It's just that.......you know, right.........my leg.......I don't think I can make it even up to the first camping site.

Teuk [smiling]: I knew you would worry about this and I have planned about it already. Why don't you trust me with this and begin with us. Whenever you feel tired just tug my sleeves as a signal and I will take it. Okay?

Chul [smiling]: Okay.

And they joined rest of the group and the trek began. Teukie knew that by the time they will reach the first camping site, all of them would be tired as hell because they would use a lot of their energy in entertaining themselves rather than focusing on the trek. He had already prepared for it.

His prediction was true. They had to stop twice for lunch and after lunch snacks. The stops were placed quite strategically, Hee Chul thought. Every time he felt tired, he tugged on Teukie's sleeves and they would stop for ten to fifteen minutes where Teukie would massage his leg very nicely making him fit to walk again. All the member's wives were very surprised to see this but it was very common sight for the members. After all, the leader had been doing so since don't don era and they have grown up watching the two talking in comfortable silence, somehow understanding each other.

Finally, finally they reached the first camping site and the members collapsed as soon as they saw the tents and begged the leader if they could just halt there instead of going any further. The two laughed at the pleads and agreed. So they stayed there and the evening began and soon the dawn followed.

Next morning, all of them gathered up again where Teukie announced that they will be going down now and will be proceeding to Biryong falls followed by rafting and that's it.

The day went well and they spent that night in the privacy of their hotel rooms. The third day was spent on Sokcho beach where they competed with each other for making sand castle and going farthest in the water. Of course, they had to play games because they were Super Junior. They played many other games on the beach before calling it a day.

For the fourth day, they went back to National Park for Safari and Jungle trip. The only thing no one understood was if the animals were more nervous because of the sound they created or they were more excited because the animals were looking at them, amused.

The fifth day was planned for amusement park. It started with some lovey- dovey easy rides and ended up with three roller coaters, bungee jumping, viking and many other more dangerous games. But the evening didn't end there. The eldest had planned a special firework show and a beautiful dinner for everyone to enjoy together. The night began with a ride in toy train and ended with magic show.

The sixth day was well spent in shopping spree and mall looting. They had literally purchased counters after counters and had no remorse. The day settled for a beautiful time in game lobby and ended with a beautiful movie which actually suited to everyone's taste and no one complained.

It was their last day at the hotel and they were bound to leave the next morning. They were given half a day to do whatever they wished and go wherever they wanted but everyone had to gather for lunch at the hotel's restaurant. Everyone complied and moved out to look around the beautiful city.

They met at the lunch time and talked about the day they had spent with their partners at length. Everyone was happy and was celebrating. Since it was still day time, no alcoholic beverages were ordered, only because the eternal leader had said so. The rest half of the day they spent together lazing around the pool and pushing each other in there, playing around, chatting with each other and eating without any breaks.

Amidst all of this commotion, Leeteuk and Hee Chul were sitting on the side of the pool with a glass of mocktail in their hands, looking fondly over their members and their families.

Teuk: The kids haven't grown much, have they?

Chul: To see that they have families now, I think they have grown up a lot but you know that they will never behave so if we are around.

Teuk: Agreed. From skinny and scrawny school going trainees to healthy, wealthy and muscular grown men, all of us have come really long way.

Chul: No doubt in that. I still remember you feeding them, teaching them, playing with them, making them sleep and doing everything for them. God, Jung Soo-ah, you are such a mother material. You sure you know how to be a father?

Teuk slapped him hard on his shoulder and both of them laughed loudly at that sentence. Their laughed echoed even when they were not in an enclosed space and all the members looked at them, fondly.

Wook: We also have to know what you are talking about hyung?

Kyu: Yes hyung. Why are you laughing?

Chul: We are laughing thinking where would all of you take Teukie and what would you do with him had he not brought you to the trip?

Kyu: Ahh! You don't have to worry about that anymore Teukie hyung. We won't put our plans into action now that you have bought us such a nice vacation.

Teuk: Ohh, I am so blessed that I won't have to go to hell under your hands Kyunnie. Believe me I am so happy to know you have subsided your plans.

Everyone laughed out at the terrible acting of their leader and the ended happily with a meeting. In the meeting.

Teuk: I hope everyone have enjoyed their vacation. Now I would like all of you to remember that from tomorrow onwards when we go back to our normal life, we should give it our all and enjoy every moment.

That wasn't the opening ment but the closing one.Every member went back to their own rooms preparing themselves to face theworld again.