THE FIRST STAGE

The next morning Leeteuk reached office to see every member greeting him merrily and he thought that something is wrong. He reached his office only to see a heap of files on his desk. He understood that the members had completed all of their work in one night so that they could go on a vacation. Right at that moment Hee Chul entered his office.

Chul: Jung Soo-ah..........[laughing].............Oh my god Teukie! Seems like your bait worked. Looking at the desk anyone would say that you are the only tardy executive in our company.

Teuk: Stop laughing Chul. Yeah, the bait worked. These guys can literally do anything for vacation.

Chul: I guess you are getting old. Remember we gave it our all in Super TV 2 because they said they would take us on vacation.

Teuk: How can I forget that. Thanks to that we could give Wookie a good homecoming party.

Chul: Don't get emotional now.

Teuk: By the way what are you doing here? I told you yesterday that you have your own room.

Chul: Right, I forgot about that. I am here to say that the members have decided to gather at music bank an hour before they had asked for because they want to enjoy and it has been long since all of us have had fun at the waiting room.

Teuk: I understand. We will leave in an hour then. I will go through at least one file by that time.

Chul: Enjoy. He left.

After an hour, all the members excitedly reached the front gate only to see their leader absent.

Chul: This guy must be busy in his files. Wait a minute, I will call him.

He tried calling the eldest but the line was busy. While all of them were just looking at each other, the door of the elevator opened and out of it came a very happy leader who was thanking someone for something. He reached them and said "let's go" and everyone complied.

In the van,

Teuk: This was the 100th congratulatory call I have received since morning.

Chul: Seems like our CEO-nim is going to be the most over worked person in the coming days. Let's not disturb him when he sleeps during the broadcasts.

Everyone laughed.

Teuk: Very funny.

Hae: I was thinking that we should not visit any variety show where our member is the host.

Kyu: Then we can't go anywhere.

Wook: I can't think of any channel at any time slot where at least one of our member isn't present.

Teuk: That's why they say 'open TV at any time, play any channel, you will see at least one of the SuJu member there'.

Everyone laughed again. They reached the venue while having some talks and sleeps. As soon as the PD saw them he went to them, congratulated them for their comeback and had a little conversation with them. While he was busy talking to only a few members, the others sneaked out of the group and went to their waiting room. By the time the rest of the members reached the room, it was a whole mess. There was a lot of food on the table.

They enjoyed their time at the waiting room and gave their best at the stage. The newer gen of idols watched them with admiration. Their moves were sharp, vocals on point, rap really fast and formation perfect. If there would be any definition of consistency, they would be the best example.

At behind the stage interview, they were asked many questions about their comeback, the label, the new group under them and their future plans. Answer of one of the questions took the members off guard.

Q: How do you plan to promote this album?

Teuk: We are planning to promote worldwide this time. We have tried to include all the international elements that we have used till now in this album.

Chul: Some of our songs have Chinese lyrics while some have Japanese lyrics. We have also tried to include Mexican, Latin and Spanish feels and lyrics into our songs.

Teuk: Through this album we want to show people what world domination means and thank our ELFs for helping us throughout the journey.

Though this wasn't the last question, the answer of it lingered the longest in the minds of the members. The eldest noted it but didn't say anything. After the performance, members went back to their individual schedule. They all met again at the dinner hall.

Hyuk: Hyung, why didn't you tell us about the promotional activities?

Wook: Will you be the only ones going out for the interviews?

Yes: Is that the reason we weren't informed about it?

Shin: We also want to go hyung.

Chul: It's all your fault that you didn't know about it.

All the members looked bewildered at him as if he had said something he shouldn't had.

Chul: Don't give me those eyes. From last two meetings he was trying to inform you about it but you always wanted to go for dinner or sleep or had some incomplete files, that's why he couldn't say.

Teuk: It's okay Hee Chul. They are not so much at fault. I should've kept them in check.

Chul: Right, you are the one at fault. From pre - debut to the present date, you pamper them like anything and always end up forgiving them with some minor punishments.

Teuk: Calm down Chulie. Members, you will have to fill up on each other's spot while the other members will be out promoting. We won't be going everywhere as a whole group but all of you will be divided in teams.

Chul: Ryewook and Kyuhyun will go to China. Eunhyuk and Donghae will go to Taiwan. Yesung and Shin Dong will go to Japan. Siwon will go to Mexico and South America.

Teuk: Your interviews have been scheduled and you will receive the tickets and other things by tomorrow morning. Not everyone is leaving together so the filling up can be done.

Chul: We have spent hours on deciding who will go where, with whom and who will fill up at his place so don't make faces.

Teuk: Have a safe journey and enjoy.

Everyone was happy because after a long time they were going to step outside their country. The only thing they didn't understand was pairing but nonetheless they agreed.

The members were greeted with a thick file having their itenery, tickets and basic guidelines in their offices the next day. They looked through the things and then left for their schedule. When they met the eldest during dinner that day, they understood who will fill up on whom and when. The new schedules were already decided and it was there in their files. Some of the members were to leave that night while the others were going after a few days.

They understood how this was going to work and left for their home but the two heads didn't leave.

Chul: I have heard that Kibum has come to his hometown for a few days. Do you think we should visit him there?

Teuk: I think we should do that. The last time we met was on his first child's first birthday.

Chul: Let's prepare some gifts to take with us as well. This will be the first time we will see his second child.

Teuk: Then it's decided. We will go day after tomorrow. We have least schedule that day.

Chul: Okay, good night.

Teuk: Good night.