MISSION BEGINS

The car stopped in front of a very big building owned by MONSTER ENTERTAINMENT Group. They looked at each other as if confirming for the last time and went out to reach the reception.

Rec: Hello sir. How may I help you?

Teuk: We are from label SJ and we have an appointment with Henry-shi.

Rec: Oh yes sir. Please wait in the meeting room no. 5 while I inform him.

The elders thanked her and went to the room as directed. It was completely silent until the door creaked and entered a beaming Henry. He smiled cheerfully at them, bowed down in respect and then hugged them saying he missed them. Then they all settled down and the conversation began.

Henry: Congratulations on your own label hyungs. I am sorry I couldn't come on opening, I had some work in China.

Teuk: Thank you Henry and don't worry, we received the gifts you had sent. Everyone liked them and had used it well.

Henry: What brings you here hyung? I mean I loved it that you have come for a visit but I know you so you must have some reason to visit me.

Chul: You are right Henry. Actually, we are making a comeback and will be conducting a super show in October. The album will mark our 20 years in the industry and the concert will have our 200th stage.

Henry: That's a great news hyung. Congratulations again hyung. Is there something I can do for you?

Teuk: We wanted you to perform a special performance on our 200th stage. We will be satisfied if you drop by even for a few minutes.

Henry: It's my pleasure and honour hyung to perform for you again. I am so happy to know that I can be a part of your special day.

Chul: You are a part of our family Henry, you have to be a part of all of our occasions.

Henry: Thank you for still considering a part of yours hyung. I am really very happy and will do my best so that I don't disappoint you hyung.

Teuk: You have never disappointed us dear and we are very happy that you are doing what you love.

They had a conversation for some more time and then the heads left for their own company. They went to their offices and changed into their practicing costumes and visited the dance dept's training room. The head and the kids were shocked to see them there.

Shin Dong: Hyung, what brings you here? Didn't you have a meeting in the afternoon?

Chul: You don't seem to like our presence Shin Dong. Relax. We just came by to learn the choreography for our new song.

Dong: Now hyung? I mean the kids are practicing right now.

Teuk: So they can keep doing it over there in the corner. Comeback is in two days and we still don't know the stage. Teach us right now.

Dong: Yes hyung. Give me a minute to call Hyuk.

The rap mentor was called and he appeared within a few minutes, huffing and puffing.

Teuk: Yesterday at the meeting you said we need to learn the dance so here we are. Now teach us.

Hyuk: I don't know what has gotten into you hyung but let's begin.

They practiced for three and half hours until they mastered every move. They learnt the whole song really fast. The trainers were surprised to see their dedication while the trainees were surprised to see their stamina, as they have been practicing without any breaks. As soon as they performed the whole song without mistakes, they passed out and laid down on the floor, their eyes closed.