QUESTIONS AND CONFIRMATION

Both the directors entered Leeteuk's room and looked at each other.

Chul: I think we have done good job. Let's do it. The members are busy in their own work and there is no one else to let the secret out.

The other nodded and they heard a knock on the door. The door opened and the receptionist came in with a tray of coffee and some snacks, which they had asked her to bring, accompanying the three people they were waiting for. They all sat down comfortably on the sofa in the room with some files placed on the table in front of them. Leeteuk on the head chair, Hee Chul on right side and the other three on the left.

Kan: CEO-nim, you had called us.

Teuk: Yes Kangin, we had looked into the scripts that were offered to you and the roles that you wanted. We agree to let you go on the show where you are playing the role of antagonist but you can't do the another one.

Kan: May I know the reason CEO-nim?

Chul: We have done some research and XtvN is doing a new show where they want an experienced MC but no one in the industry wants to do it. They think that the topic is a bit controversial so we suggest that you take up that role. We think your experience as a MC and as an idol will help you and the show to grow to the next level.

Kan: I have been in enough controversies director-nim, I really wanted to be just in front of the camera happily once again. If I host such a show, I don't think I will do any good to the company's reputation.

Teuk: You are saying so because you don't know the theme of the show yet. Hee Chul stop making him worried. After a long time he wants to do something seriously and you are not helping him in any way.

Chul: Sorry Jung Soo-ah but since early days, I have always loved to play around him. Anyways, back to the topic. So the theme of the show is that the host will go around the places along with the idols who are afraid of something and help them get over their fear.

Teuk: We have chosen this specific show for you because one, you aren't afraid of anything except staining our name which won't happen anymore. Two, you know how to calm down someone who is afraid of something like you did for Kibum once. Three, we believe in your variety skills and you can handle something which is not funny in a very good way without making the person embarrassed.

The past members were shocked listening to all of this.

Chul: So now will you do it or not?

Kan: I will do it director-nim. Thank you so much for your time and efforts for me.

Teuk [smiling]: Always. This file has everything related to your project. Study well and report back to me in a week.

Chul: Congratulation on the success of your album Sungmin.

Sun: Thank you director-nim.

Teuk: What about concerts, Sungmin?

Sun: I don't think I am ready for it CEO-nim. I am still afraid of facing the public alone.

Chul: Kangin, I think your first guest should be Sungmin where you will force him to have his first solo concert.

Everyone laughed at it.

Teuk: On a serious note, this is your third solo album Sungmin, conduct at least one series of concert for Vitamins and Liulees.

Sun: They have also been commenting for a long time that they want a concert so I wanted to ask you about it but I am afraid CEO-nim.

Chul: When you are afraid Sungmin, you know that you should call us hyung and not director or CEO.

All the three looked at him in surprise.