AN: Before I post the next chapter... + we hit 1K!

Hello my friends. I know you probably weren't expecting this, but I think I need to address something, (two things, actually). 

You see, I wrote this chapter (which is two parts, the second of which is the one I'm addressing), but I'm contemplating on whether to post it or not. The reason for this is that the chapter is kind of intense and controversial, and may just start a fandom war. So if I choose to post it, please do not spread hate to other series, and to not attack me. I know you guys aren't like that, but I've seen some things when authors decide to put in something regarding Percy Jackson or Harry Potter. 

DISCLAIMER: I COMPLETELY RESPECT ALL OF THE SERIES AND AUTHORS I MENTION, AND ANY OPINIONS I PUT IN MY STORY ARE JUST WHAT I THINK, AND YOU SHOULD NOT TAKE THEM PERSONALLY. I'M NOT SAYING THAT ANY OF THESE WORKS THAT I DO NOT SEEM TO LIKE AS MUCH SUCK, I'M JUST SIMPLY STATING MY OPINION. REMEMBER, IT'S MY STORY, SO I CAN CHOOSE TO DO WITH IT WHATEVER I PLEASE. THANK YOU. 

We are all different, and we all are in different fandoms, (just like the characters in the story) so we should respect each others opinions. 

On a more happy note... WE HIT 1K!!!! Guys, words cannot express how happy I am!! You are all so supportive and it means the world to me when you click on my story and vote on it's chapters!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCCHHHHH!!!!!!!! I love y'all!!!!

LIHokulani, out