chapter fourteen: the sleepover

Guys this is my update for Sunday because I'm going on a small vacation to my uncle's and I don't know if I'll be able to update there. Also, school starts Monday, so even if I get home before Sunday I need to take the day off. Enjoy!!!

*Keefe POV*

"So, what are we going to do, cause, right now, we're all on our phones, doing absolutely nothing," I gesture around the room. 

"He's right," Dex sits up. "Should we go annoy the girls or something?"

"Ohhh, we should have a prank war!!!!" Tam, Dex, and I shout at the same time.

"Oh no, something's wrong, I agreed with Bangs Boy!" Dex laughs.

"Yeah, you finally have some sense," Tam mutters.

"OOOOOHHHHHHH!!!" Dex coos, "roasted!!!!!"

"I do have sense, you're just not smart enough to keep up," I retaliate, smirking.

"OOOHHHHH, BUSTEDDDD!" Dex covers his mouth with his hand. Tam snarls.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I'll be right back," Fitz says, climbing off his bed and going into the hall. 

"So, how should we prank him?" Dex asks.

"I have a pranking kit!!!" I run over to my bag and grab the box. "I have some fake spiders and cockroaches, we can hide them around the room."

"Yess," Tam grabs a hand full and starts putting them on his pillows, desk, chair, and some on the floor. 

I take a few and put them on the railing in the hall. Giggling like a maniac, I prance back into the room to find it all bugified. "Great, now all we have to do is-" footsteps start heading to the room, "act natural!" I whisper-yell, and start filming.

"Ahhhh!!!" a high pitched scream, (it was more of a shriek) comes from the hallway. We all try to not laugh, and return to acting natural. "MOM!!! I think we have a- wait, these aren't real! KEEFE!!!"

 "MOM!!! I think we have a- wait, these aren't real! KEEFE!!!"

*Sophie POV*

"So... we should totally share some secrets!" Biana squeals.

"Uhhh-"

"Totally!" Linh joins in with the squealing.

"I mean, why not?" Marella leans back in the pink bean bag casually.

"Uhhhh-"

"Sophie!!! You have a secret!"

"No I don't!" I blush.

"Then why don't you want to share secrets?"

"Yeah, Sophie, spill the tea, it's okay."

"Uhhh, I guess I-"

"WAIT! I wanna go first," Biana scoots in. "Okay, so I have a boyfriend!" 

"Oh my gods!!!! You do?" Linh does a little dance.