chapter 35: mission accomplished

Guysss, the ship votes are closing October first, so vote up now if you haven't already!

Enjoy!

*Biana POV*

Okay, but I'm like, kind of happy but also really sad for him. 

He's single! One side of my brain chants.

He just got dumped.

But you can help him!

That's a good idea. The first one in a while.

Hey! Now help him, he's sad!

Okay, okay.

"You good?" I ask. "I'm really sorry."

"It's fine. I feel like a weight's been lifted off my shoulders, you know?" Tam walks over to me. 

"Yeah. I guess I know that feeling. How did you end up with her anyway?"

"It was a coping mechanism. I was so broken over Marella," he looks at her and she gives him a sad smile, "and I felt incomplete. So I took up anyone that would take me."

"You think that Maruca is the only one that would take you?" I avoid his gaze.

"Are you kidding me??!?! Of course! It would be foolish to think someone like-" he chokes up, "like you would have feelings for... someone like me..." 

"What makes you think that?" I put an arm around his shoulder. "I don't know who wouldn't like you," I look into his silver blue eyes. He looks back into mine.

"You mean..."

"Yes, I do."

All of a sudden he wraps his arms around me and buries his face into my hair. I hug him back. 

"Thank you, Biana," we separate and he gives me a kiss on the cheek. 

"Anytime."

...

"Guys!" I rush back to my room, where Marella, Linh, and Sophie are. "Tam likes me!"

"You think we don't know that we literal-" Sophie starts.

"I know! Are you guys dating?" Linh prances over to me. 

"Did you kiss?" Marella asks excitedly.

"No, and kind of," I sit down with Sophie.

"What do you mean, kind of?" she asks.

"I mean he kissed me on the cheek, but I thought you guys saw that."

"No, you guys were hugging for like five minutes," Marella rolls her eyes, "so we came back in here to express our anger at you guys for not getting together."

"We can't move too fast!" They all give me pointed looks. "Okay, we'll probably get together soon anyway."

The door creaks open, revealing Tam. "Hey Biana, can we talk? Again?" he asks nervously, wringing his hands together.

"Of course!" I give my friends looks and they all huddle together and squeal quietly. I follow him out the door and we go back to the bonus room, sitting on chairs right across from each other. 

"What did you want to talk to me about?"

"Everything. The kiss on the cheek, the conversation... do you like me, Biana?" 

"I thought I made it very clear that I do."

"Well, Biana, I really like you. The moment I met you. I really liked you, but I didn't know. I know now," he looks up at me, and I lean in. He has the same idea. 

Contact. 

His lips are warm, and the kiss is sweet. He puts his hand behind my ear, tucking holding my hair back, and I put mine around his neck. We sit there for a moment, our lips pressed together, when Sophie walks in.

That dang Sophie.

"Hey Biana, do you know where th-" she sees us and immediately turns around. "Well my timing is impeccable, isn't it?" she mutters to herself, as I disconnect from Tam and stand up. "Dang Linh wanted me to get toilet paper from somewhere... be more specific Linh!"

Tam chuckles. "So, you're my girlfriend, right?" 

"I think you can answer that question on your own."

And I kiss him again.