A/N: the actual end

I guess that's not what you expected. If I promised sokeefe, I'm sorry.

I'm really, really sorry. 

But before you do something crazy, and start spamming me, I feel the need to rest my case. 

This story is long, isn't it? It's slow. It's realistic. In fact, the degree of realism in this book is astronomical. And not every story can end the way you want it to. 

The reason I wrote this the way it is was because I wanted to bring a more truthful approach to high school romance. There was no point in me making a story that would be just like everyone else's, because I don't have an incredible amount of talent. 

I'm an idealistic person. I really am. But because the big idea was that things don't always happen the way you want them to, I couldn't abandon that just to please the shippers. 

I know you probably expected a 20 chapter part two, where they got together and lived happily ever after, but I can't do that. 

(I do have some stuff written for a fanfiction like that, so if you want it...)

I'm sorry. 

Also, to be clear, I do ship Sokeefe. I'm not trying to troll you or anything, my ending is legitimate. It means more that way. 

There aren't enough stories where ships don't get together (unless there are and I just haven't found them). Listen to Sophie's words. She's right. I know you might be mad, but you have to move on. 

Goodbye. I'll be back soon. Maybe.