CHAPTER 1

MINJU POV

I woke up early in the morning because I have to go to school. I don't even want to go to school because I always got bullied.

At school
When I arrive at school I immediatly went to my loker. I open my loker and saw a note.

"Morning Minju. Can't wait to see you in class. Hahahaha~Hyewon"

Great another good day in school. I take my books and went to class. As soon as I step my foot in class I saw Hyewon making out with a girl. I just let them be and sit down. Such a playboy.

But before I sit check my seat first because maybe he will put a glue or something on my chair. Luckyly he don't.

"Morning frog" Hyewon said to me.

I just glare at him and continue to read my book. He then pull the book and read it.

"Rude." I said angrily.

He just remain silent and continue to read.

"Can I have my book back."

"Hmm No." He said.

I couldnt stand it anymore. I quickly stand up and aproach Yuri.

"He bother you again?" She ask.

"Yeah. Why did he like to bully me?"

"Well I don't know. But he look so handsome thou." Yuri said staring at him.

I sit back at my seat because the teacher already arrive.

"Morning class" Mr. Jun greet. We greet him back and he start the lesson.

Recess

I was lining up with my friends when suddenly Hyewon pull my hand a brought me to the rooftop.

"What do you want now?!" I ask.

"Be my girlfriend." He answer. Panting. He look like he just run for a marathon.

I look at him confusely.

"Please" He said. I quickly turn around and went back to the cafeteria. Leaving him alone and dumbfounded.

When I sit at the cafeteria with my friends suddenly Choi Yena and Ahn Yujin approach us.

"Heyy gurlss." Yena said.

We just remain silent and continue to eat. Suddenly Yujin sit beside me and eat my sandwich.

"Hey that's mine." I said.

"I dont see your name on it." He said.

I was about to fight back when suddenly he run away with Yena. We look at them weirdly when suddenly the girls started screaming. I look at the person who enter the cafeteria and it was Hyewon.

"Omg! Your so handsome."

"Be my boyfriend please."

"He's mine."

"No! He's mine"

The girls scream. Wonyoung and Yuri then join them.

"I want to marry him."

"Me too"

I just look at them in disbelief. He look at me and smile. He then proceed to buy his food.

He usually just cut the line and buy food but today he suddenly line up from the end of the line. All of the students then look at him. The students that lining up in front of him then make way for him to pass. But he just smile and say

"The rules said we need to wait for our turn."

All of the girls then started screaming again. Including my friends.

"Such a good man" Nako said.

"Yeah luckily I have Chaeyeon if not I would date him already." Sakura said.

"Heyy stay loyal please he's mine." Yuri said.

I just shooked my head continue eating.

After school
HYEWON POV

"Eunbi please help me."

"What did you do this time?"

"I want Minju to be my girlfriend but she reject me." I said.

"Who would accept you. You always bully her. If I was her. I would reject you too." He answer.

"Then what should I do to make she fall for me?"

"Well why dont you try to court her and STOP bullying her." Eunbi said.

"Or you just ask her to be your fake girlfriend. Maybe when you fake date she will fell for you." Chaeyeon interupp us.

"But what if she disagree?" I ask.

"Then threaten her." Chaeyeon answer and earned a slap on his shoulder from Eunbi.

"Threaten her with what?"

"Say that If she dissagree you will bully her for her whole life." Chaeyeon answer and get another slap from Eunbi.

"Ok" I stand up and went home.

The next day

I wake up early. I comb my hair neatly and wear my school uniform nicely. I will make Kim Minju mine. I start to fell for her the day that we take our exam result.

Flashback

Me and my friends were waiting for our result. When suddenly Minju and her parents enter our class. I was stunned by her beauty but I just think that maybe my feelings was playing with me.

"Hello Minju." Chaewon greet her. She just smile.

There her killer smile. I would have die if smile could kill.

Flashback end

"Sir we've arrive at your school." My butler cut off my thought.

"Thank Robert." He just smile and nod. Well it's my first time greeting him.

As soon as I enter the school all of the students jaw dropped. Well I know I'm handsome.

When I enter my class I saw Minju sleeping on her desk. I sit right next to her. I stroked her hair and kiss her forehead. Then students around us then start gossiping. I just let them be and watch Minju sleep.