CHAPTER 32

2 MONTHS LATER
Narrator

Minju and Hyewon is currently having a meeting. Minju is too focus listening to the presentation of her workers. Hyewon was also listening but suddenly he feel like he want to puke. He glance at Minju but Minju was too focus.

When the meeting ended he then rush towards the toilet and puke. Minju who was done congratulating her workers search for Hyewon but he was nowhere to be found.

Hyewon Pov

"Daddy?"

I turn around after washing my mouth and saw Haewon was just went out from one of the cubicles. I wipe my mouth and help him wash his hands. When we were about to go out of the toilet he suddenly ask

"Daddy? Are you pwegnent?" He ask tilting his head.

"No." I said and we walk towards my office. I look at him and he was frowning.

"Daddy is mommy pwegnent?" He ask me with puppy eyes.

"No...." I answer. But I wasn't sure whether she's pregnant or not because we already do it alot of times and I didn't use any protection.

"Why did you ask?" I ask him.

"Because I see Mommy also doing the same thing as you today." He said and ask to be put down. He then skip towards my office. While I was following him from behind while thinking about what he said just now.

He sit at the sofa while playing with his toy while I was sitting on my chair. I was still thinking about what he said.

"Haewon."

"Daddy?"

"What did mommy do this morning?" I ask.

"Ouh. She did this. Uwekkkk. Like that." He said as he was imitating a person puking.

"Mama used to say before. That! Mommy found me in her tummy when she was uwekkk." He said calmly.

But why did he said uwekk thou?

"What is uwekk?" I ask.

"You did it in the toilet. Uwekkk!" He said and jump around. I nod my head and try to do my work.

Minju Pov

"Yah! Here it is!" Nako said as she give me the pregnancy test. I actually ask her to help me buy it because I don't wanna get caught by Hyewon.

"Thank you." I thank her and she nod. I walk towards the toilet and use the pregnancy test.

After a few minutes of battling with myself whether I was ready to see the result or not. I peek at it and almost faint when I see the result. It has two lines. I put the test back into it box. And put the box inside my bag.

I check the time and it was already lunch time. I walk out of the toilet and saw Haewon busy talking to my workers. This little boy is still little but have his father style. A big flirt.

"Hey babe." Someone said while hugging my waist. I know it's Hyewon because he will only do this when he want something. I turn around and meet his eyes.

"What is it this time?" I ask.

"Ehmm. Nothing."

"Daddy. You ask mommy?" Haewon ask. This two really have something planned.

"What is it baby boy?" I ask Haewon. He then hide behind his father leg and hide his face.

"Me and daddy want cake. Can we eat cake mommy? Please......I promise I will be a good boy." He show his puppy eyes. It's hard for me to say no to him when he do his puppy eyes.

"Okay. But! You need to learn how to speak korean okay?" I said to him.

He then nod excitedly and hug me. I then carry him and we went to eat lunch.

●●●●●

"Babe? Can we go to the doctor?" He ask suddenly. I started to get nervous when he ask that. I wasn't ready to tell him.

"W-why?"

"I was puked. But didn't eat anything except for the pancakes that I make this morning. But you and Haewon also ate it. So I just want to check up." He said.

I just remain silent.

"And....also Haewon said that you puked this morning. You check up too." He said while smirking. I know what he have in mind already.

"It's okay. You should check up. I didn't want to."

"But why?"

"Ehmm. Ehhh. Haewon is sleepy we should go home early." I give an excuse. He continue to smirk and nod.