CHAPTER 22

Minju Pov

"Thank you." I said right after buying the cake. Haewon then jump happily while holding the bag. 

"Thank you Mommy!" He said. I then smile and hold his hand. A few seconds later, my driver arrive and he drive us to my new house. I don't want to stay at my parents house because Tzuyu live there. And I don't want to be a third wheel between him and Sana.

Once we arrive I then unpack our stuff. I went to the kitchen and saw Haewon eating his cake heartedly. His hand is keep on scooping the cake nonstop. He really is just like Hyewon. They can shove the cake within seconds.

"Mommy? Do you want some?" He ask. I just shooked my head and sit next to him. I stare at him. I just realize that for the whole 3 years I was not there when he need me. I was not there when he was feeling down and sad. I was not there when he need someone to hug him. I've been a really bad mom to him.

"Mommy?" He cut me out of my thoughts. I look at him and his face is full of whipped cream. I then carry him and clean his face.

I then carry him to his room and bath him. He was all smiling but when I put him in his pajamas, his smile was gone.

"Mommy?" He called.

"Hmm?"

"Where is daddy?"

His words make me froze. I don't know what to answer. I just remain silent. Suddenly he sigh and walk to his bed and sleep. I sit on his bed and kiss his forehead. He didn't even face me. I was about to talk but my phone suddenly ring.

Dad👨🏻
Is Calling You...

Minju.

Dad?

I need to tell you something.

What is it?

You know that Haewon is already 3 Years old.

Yes.

I already help you register him in Kindergarten.

Where  is it?

It's not far.

Yes but is it private or public school?

Public

I would rather him home schooled.

Minju. Is it about Hyewon again?

Yes. Ehm N-No..

I don't want to fight with you again. Just use you brain.

Call Ended

Why is wrong with him? Before he was the one who said that Hyewon was not worth it and now he's the one who tell me to let Hyewon meet haewon. Of course not!

I then walk towards my bedroom and get ready for bed.

Hyewon Pov

"Just go!" Eunbi shouted at me. They tell me that I should go to his housewarming party tomorrow but I don't want to. I told them that I have a lot of work but a duck tell them that I lied and they ended up forcing me to go. So I just agreed to it and drive back home. Leaving them drunk at the bar.

When I arrive home, the lights was all off. Usually Sana nonna will turn on the lights even if it's already midnight.  So if the lights are off that means she's at Tzuyu place. I enter my room and take a bath.

When I'm done getting ready for bed I go to the balcony and feel the cold night breeze. I close my eyes and look up. Suddenly Minju laugh flash through my mind. I open my eyes and wonder where is she? How is she doing?  How is our baby?

It's been 3 Years yet I still haven't move on. I bet she's already married. I sigh and wipe my tears. I then went to bed.

The Next Day
Narrator

Minju and Haewon was on their apartment lobby. They were waiting for the elevator. When they enter someone shout 'WAIT!' Minju then press the open button but she didn't look at the person. She was busy asking her son about his first day of school. The person who enter was busy panting didn't care about the mother and child. But when Minju said her son name the person then look shocked. He thought that Minju know his name.

"Haewon ah. What do you want to eat tonight? " Minju ask.

Hyewon then look at them. He didn't even know it was Minju. When he was about to ask something the elevator open and they go out. Hyewon follow them and saw that Eunbi house is just next door with her. Hyewon was about to call her but his brain cell is not working.

"Her hair is brown. Not dark. My head is playing with me. Stupid brain." He chuckled and knock on Eunbi door. He then enter and they continue to party.

●●●●●

"Mommy!" Haewon cry and walk towards Minju bed. He then hug Minju. Minju who was half awake was shocked to see her son crying.

"Why?" Minju ask caressing his head.

"Loud." He said. Well it's true. Eunbi play his music too loud. Actually Minju just fell asleep a few seconds ago but Haewon woke her. She sigh and stand up. She check the time and it's already 4 A.M. Minju need to send Haewon to school tomorrow so she hold Haewon hand and knock on Eunbi door. She didn't even know it was actually Eunbi house.

*knock *knock*

"Yes-"

Minju widen her eyes when she saw Nako. Nako was the one who open the door. There was silence between them. They were shocked to see each other.

"Mommy?"

"Nako!"

Haewon called Minju and Eunbi called Nako. Nako was shocked when she heard a child called Minju mommy. Eunbi then aproach them and also widen his eyes when he saw Minju. Three of them then freeze. Hyewon who just get out from the toilet saw Nako and Eunbi freeze on the door. He aproach them.

"Hey. What's wrong?" He ask.

He peek outside and his eyes started to get teary. He was shocked to see Minju. Minju saw him so she clear her throat.

"Ehm. Could you guys lower the music. Because my son need to go to school tomorrow. " Minju said and was about to walk away but Hyewon hug her. She want to cry. Hyewon then whisper sorry in her ears. Minju was about to hug back but suddenly Haewon kick Hyewon feet softly.

"No one can hug Mommy! Mommy is mine stranger! " Haewon said and started to punch Hyewon leg. Eunbi and Nako just stare at them.

"Baby." Minju said and carry Haewon. She then walk away and enter her house leaving Hyewon. He them smile and pat Eunbi and Nako head.

"Thanks guys. I'm moving in here soon."

"What where?" Eunbi ask.

"I will rent one room in your house."

"Eww no!" Nako and Eunbi said.

"I'm not letting you go anywhere. " Hyewon smirk and look at Minju door.