CHAPTER 20

Narrator

The girls is having their girls day out. Tehy were currently at the mall until Wonyoung pop the question.

"Hey guys! I haven't seen Minju for 5 weeks now. Have you guys seen her?" She ask. The other then look at each other then Wonyoung.

"No. She haven't even contact us." Yuri pout. The others just sigh and they just continue shopping. But suddenly they notice a familiar face. It's Tzuyu.

Tzuyu notice them and he aproach them. The girls just look at him.

"H-Hey girls!" He greet.

"Hei oppa. Where is Minju?" Nako ask.

"She didn't tell you guys?!" He ask. The girls look at each other and shook their head. Tzuyu was shocked.

Minju usually tell her friends whatever she plans. But this time she hide everything from them. She didn't tell them because her friends is started to hangout alot with the boys so she's afraid that maybe they might tell them accidentally.

"Where is he oppa?" Yuri ask.

Tzuyu was hesitating whether he need to tell the truth or lie. He sigh and look back at them.

"S-she's i-in eh ehmm eh in ehh our h-hometown." He stutter.

"Oppa. Are you okay?" Hitomi ask.

"Yeah. I-I'm okay." He fake smile.

"Ouh. Hey did you here that?" He said.

"What?!" They ask shocked.

"My stomach is calling me byeeeee." He then run away. The girls only wave back at him. They then continue shopping. After a half of hour Sakura suddenly froze. The other stop on their tracks and look at Kkura.

"Eh? He's stomach is calling him?" Sakura ask.

"I don't know stomach could talk!" Yuri said. The other then laugh and they continue walking.

New York, USA
Minju Pov

"Miss Kim here is your schedule for the rest of the week." My secretary Darren tell me.

I thank him and he left. I started to work on my father company so that I won't be bored. And plus I could make more money.

A few moments later my father enter my office. I look at him and he was holding my old phone. I change my phone once I arrive here and put the old one inside my drawer but I don't know how my dad know where I put it.

"This phone. Have been ringing since 7 A.M. The person who called is Hyewon. 750 missed calls Kim Minju. Why don't you want to answer. Just tell him that you want to break up."

"Dad It's useless. If I answer he will detect that number and he'll find out where I am. So just throw it somewhere." I said. He then sigh and went out. I then continue to do my work.

A few moments later I started to think about cakes. I just ignored it and do my work. But then I desperately want to eat cake so I called my mom asking her if she want to go out with me to buy a cake. But she said that she's busy.

So I just went out and buy it myself. When I'm done buying, I went back to my office. I decide to eat there. But when I unbox the cake my tears started to fall. The cake that I always eat with Hyewon. I was eating the cake while crying.

Hyewon Pov

"I'm busy!" I said and ended the call.

The boys keep telling me to have sometime for myself but if I spend time for myself. It not me spending time. It's me thinking about Minju. I called her a lot of times but she didn't answer it. I really want to know where she is. I want to know how is she. I even hired an investigator to find her. He even went to her hometown that Tzuyu said. But still she's not there.

Did I do something wrong to her? I promise that I will divorce Yeji but when I already divorced Yeji , Minju is still nowhere to be found. I know that Tzuyu is lying but I don't want to say it. I'm afraid that if I said it his relationship with Sana nonna will end. Haish why is my life so complicated.