CHAPTER 19

New York, USA
Minju Pov

The whole flight is really boring. I just keep on staring outside the window.

When we landed in New York my father then called my brother. We were waiting for our driver when suddenly my dad passed the phone to me.

Tzuyu,Minju

Hey sis. H-how are you?

Straight to the point.

Hyewon was searching for you.

What did you say?

I said that you go back to our hometown.

Ok then. Thanks.

So...what is your plan?

I will raise the baby alone. And I think I will stay permanently here.

B-but how about H-Hyewon?

Him and Yeji is expecting their child soon. Why should he care about my child?!

Minju. He's still the father.
He have the right.

I'm not his wife oppa. I'm just his baby mommy.

Still without him. The baby wouldn't exist.

Whatever.

Just take care okay. If you need anything just call me.

Ok. Bye.

Bye.

Call Ended.

"What did you brother said to you?" My father ask.

"He's just nagging."

My mother then giggled. Seconds later our driver arrive. He then drive us to my family mansion.

"He's still the father"

"He has the right."

My brother words keep repeating in my head. True Hyewon is the father but I'm afraid that if I meet him he will take the baby away. I will raise this baby alone. And I won't go back to Korea ever again.

Narrator

"Hyewon that's enough. Even if you drink alot it won't change everything." Yena said trying to stop his friend from taking another shot.

"S-she left me! She left me YENA!" Hyewon pull Yena collar. Yena then remove Hyewon hands from his collar.

He then take out his phone and call someone. While Hyewon is busy asking for another bottle.

"I don't know what to do. He's really drunk. I'm sure he will sleep for 5 days." Yena said.

"Okay then we'll wait for you."

Yena then trying to stop Hyewon. But nothing work. Yena then sigh and give up. He sit beside Hyewon and drink his water.

"Hey daddy." A girl suddenly sit on Hyewon lap.

Hyewon then look at the girl in his drunk state.

"Are you Minju?" He ask.

"No. But I can replace her." The girl started to grind on his lap. Yena just look at them in disgust.

"No! No one can replace Minju. Stau away from me. Sho. Sho." He said to the girl. The girl then pout and stand up. But then she saw Yena.

She was about to sit on Yena's lap but Yena put his hands up shocking the girl.

"I'm gay." Yena said and the girl run away.

A few moments later Eunbi and Yujin arrive. Yujin eyes grew wide when he saw a hot girl on the counter. He was about to aproach but Eunbi pull him away.

"Yah. I was about to pick up her!" He whine.

"Yeah. Then what about Wonyoung. " Eunbi said.

"Ohh. My baby girl. Then I don't want to pick that girl up. Wonyoung is more pretty than her." Yujin said. Eunbi just glare at him and seach for a drunk hamster and Donald Duck.

"Here." Yena shout at them. Eunbi then pull Yujin with him towards the table where Yena and Hyewon sit.

Hyewon already passed out while Yena is try to wake him up by slapping his cheek. Eunbi then sigh and told Yena to stop slapping him.

"Let'z go boys." Eunbi said while Yena and Yujin is carrying Hyewn.

"What did he eat? How come this cake monster is still light even thou he always eat cake!" Yujin nag.

"Right!" Yena groan.

They then enter Eunbi car and he drive to Hyewon house. When they arrive Sana then went out. When she saw Hyewon drunk condition Eunbi is 1000% sure that Hyewon will get scolded when he wake up.

"H-hello Sana nonna." They greet awkwardly. Sana then smile at them. She then told them to put Hyewon in his room. When they were about to go back to the main door. Sana talk to them.

"What happened to him?" Sana ask.

"He drink alot." Yena answer scratching his nape. Sana nod and smile at them.

"Thank you for sending him home." Sana smile.

The three boys swear that they almost fainted when they saw Sana smile.  Their faces started to get red. They then excuse themselves.

"Where is Minju?" Eunbi ask breaking the silent.

His friends just shook their head and he started to drive off.