CHAPTER 4

Hyewon Pov

"Baby?" I carres her hair.

I know that she's hurt because of what I did just now. I did it because Doyeon told me to.

She was always jealous on Minju, because in every competition she will always top 1 while Minju will be in the second place. Until last month she finally got cut by Minju.

Flashback
Narrator

"What?!" Doyeon shout when she saw the rank of the most best visual in their whole school.

She was really mad because Minju got number 1 and she only got the second place.

"She just ruin my reputation. Never in my life I didn't get number one. The voting must have a problem." She said.

"Eh sis. You are the second child in your family. Sooo that means you already got lower rank since you were born." Y/N teases her.

She only glare at Y/N and keep on staring at Minju while clunching the ranking paper.

End Of Flashback

Hyewon Pov

It's not that I want to cheat on her. But yeah I cheat on her.

I lost feeling for her because she only care about herself. I don't even undertsand why she have a lot of admirers.

I look back at Minju and I hear her little snore. I smile and stare at her. I was about to peck her lips when suddenly someone slap me that make Minju wake up.

It was Y/N Doyeon bestie.

"How dare you hurt Doyeon heart?!" She shouted.

"Why? She always break my heart thou." I answer.

"She love you very much but you treat he like a toy!"

"FYI! She's the one who uses me as a toy. If she really love me she will always be there for me. She will always loyal to me.  And why would she want to be the prettiest girl in school?!  Even if she's ugly I will still love her. But No! She want to be the prettiest with that attitude? Ouh please I'm tired wasting my time taking care of a hardheaded person." I answer.

Y/N then storm out of the class. All of the student just keep on staring at me. I look back at them and they quickly look somewhere else.

"What happen?" Minju ask.

"I break up with her" I answer.

"Why?!"

"Because she force me to hurt the love of my life. I will never do that to you. Babe." I answer and peck her lips.

She then look away. I can feel she's blushing. The students around us then started teasing.

●●●●●
Minju Pov

"Why are we here?" I ask Hyewon.

It was already after school and he drag me to the Park near our school.

"Uh. I want you to be my real girlfriend. I promise I will stop bullying." He said.

"B-but" I was about to speak but he carres my face.

"Please?" He beg.

"But why did you look desperate?" I ask.

"Because... I don't want anyone to have you." He kiss my forehead.

I then nod and he started to jump happily. He look really cute right now. He then stop jumping and aproach me. He then kiss me passionately. I return the kiss. When we pull away he hold my hand and we walk towards my house.

When we arrive he just smile. I knock the door and my father open it. My heart then started to beat faster.

"Good evening uncle." He bow.

"Ouh. G-good evening" My father is shocked.

"I'll see you tomorrow baby." He said to me carresing my head.

He then bow to my father and said "I'll go home first uncle. It's nice meeting you."

"Don't you want to join us for Dinner?" My father ask that make me shocked.

"It's okay. Maybe next time. Thank u."

"Ouh ok. Take care on your way home." My father smile. Hyewon then nod and walk away. But when I was about to enter my house he shouted.

"I LOVE YOU!" And run away. I only giggled and enter my house.

My father then stare at me. I only lower my head.

"He's nice. I like him already." He said that shocked me.

I then hug him and run upstairs. It's the first time he saw me with a boy, and he always tell me that I'm not allowed to date but he seems fine.