CHAPTER 15

Hyewon Pov

I was standing in front of my grandfather office. I want to tell him everything. I can't stand it anymore. I need to get justice for my mother. I just enter it because I already called him before I arrive.

I enter the office and was shocked when I saw the person who was sitting on his seat. It's my dad. He was smirking at me.

He then walk closer and take out a gun. I panicked. How come he enter here? This is not even his office! Wait! Where is my grandfather? Don't tell me he kill him too!

"It seems like Wonnie is searching for his granpapa. Ouhh how sad. He there." He point at the couch. I turn towards the couch and saw my grandfather lifeless body.

"How sad. Granpapa already leave you. Just like your mother." My father said.

He then walk out of the office and left just like he's not guilty. I aproach Granpa and fall on my knees. What is happening with my life? Why did he do all of this?

I then called the ambulance. They ask me questions but I just remain silent. Then my cousin who is a doctor aproach me. All that I could utter is 'dad' . He then sigh and calm me.

Narrator

It's the graduation day. Hyewon started to become more cold. He never talk. Even with Minju. He will only kiss her but never talk to her nor anyone. He was numb. He was too tired to even open his mouth.

"Kang Hyewon" they announce his name. He went on stage and take his certificate. He just smile slightly to the crowd and camera then walk down the stage.

When the ceremony ended he then run towards Minju and hug her tightly. His tears started to fall. He carres her face and kiss her.

"Be safe ok." He said. Minju was shocked to hear his voice. But she was happy that Hyewon could talk again.

"Hubby!" Yeji shouted from afar. Hyewon the kiss Minju again and told her to join the others. Yeji then hug him but he only show fake smile.

"Hubby!" She said again.

"What is it?" He ask.

"I'm  pregnant! " She shout making everyone look at them. When Minju hear it her heart broke. But she knew that Hyewon can explain. Hyewon then look at Minju and shook his head.

"W-what? " he look back at Yeji.

"You're going to be a father." Yeji said and hug him tighter. But Hyewon didn't hug her back. He knows that she's pregnant with someone else child cause he never even touch her.