CHAPTER 14

Timeskip (Lunch)
Minju Pov

We're eating our lunch peacefully when an intruder interrupt us. She sit beside Hyewon and clings to his arm making him hard to eat. I only glare at her and focus on my food. The others send eye contact to me but I just ignored it. Yujin was about to say something when suddenly Hyewon burst his anger.

"Can You Please Just f*cking let me breath for a just a second?!" He said staring at Yeji. All of us just remain silent. The other student just remain quiet.

"W-what did you just said? " Yeji ask smiling. I can sense that she's trying to make Hyewon afraid of her.

"I said that you are annoying as f*ck!" Hyewon slam his hand on the table. Making us flinch.

"I'm telling you're dad about you're behavior towards your own wife." Yeji then take out her phone.

"Then just tell him. I don't care. Because I can just report YOU! *point at Yeji* and YOUR FAMILY including MY DAD that YOU KILL MY MOM!" Hyewon said and stand up. Yeji face turned pale. She froze. All of us then stand up and follow Hyewon.

We then enter the classroom and saw no presence of him. Eunbi started to panic while Nako is calming him.

"W-what if he kill himself?!" Eunbi said. All of us then gasped and look at her.

"We can find him by using cake as a bait!" Yena said.

"Are you dumb?! Do you think his an ant?!" Yuri said. It must be hurt when your crush called you dumb. Yena just remain silent and look down.

"I think I know where he is." I said and leave without permission.  Well it's just us.

I went to the rooftop and saw him crying. This is the first time I saw a man cry. I back hug him and he turn around hugging me back.

"You okay?" I ask. He shook his head and bury his head on my neck. I could only pat his back.

"What's wrong? You can just tell me if you have any problem." I said. He then face me and peck my forehead.

"Let's runaway. " he said. My eyes widen. Why did he want to runaway?

"W-what?" I ask.

"Let's get out of here. Let's raise our child together. I wanna grow old with you." He cry even harder.

"Baby. This is won't fix your problem. Instead it will give you more pressure. Why don't you just tell everything to the police station or just tell your grandparents. I'm sure they will help." I carres his cheek.

"Do you still love me?" He ask out of nowhere.

"Wh-what? " I was confused why did he suddenly ask something like that.

"It's just yes or no Kim Minju!" He said a little of anger in his voice.

"Of course I still love you. If I don't love you why would I still be carrying your  child?" I peck his cheek. He then hug me tighter. I hug him back.