CHAPTER 26

Narrator

"Bye mommy! Bye daddy eh uncle." Haewon wave to his parents before entering his class.

"I understand Mr Kang." The teacher said to Hyewon. Hyewon tell her that Haewon don't know korean.

Hyewon then thank the teacher and drive away with Minju. During the ride Minju just stay silent and look outside. When Hyewon ask her something she will only answer coldly.

When they arrive at the Kim Corp , Minju was about to open the door but got stop by Hyewon. Hyewon cupped her face but her eyes are looking elsewhere.

"Baby. What wrong?" Hyewon carres her face. Hyewon only focuse looking at her.

"Nothing. " she reply. Hyewon smile and peck her lips.

"I'll see you at Lunch okay?" Hyewon carres her face again but when she was about to protest Hyewon peck her lips again.

"We'll fetch Haewon together later." Hyewon said. Minju smile slightly and walk out. She then enter the company and got greeted by her colleagues.

●●●●●

Minju was staring at the city in her office. She suddenly felt a pair of arms around her. She was about to turn around to know who it was but got stopped.

"Hello babe." He whisper in Minju ears.

"What?"

"Hmmph. Why don't you return my hello?" He pout.

"Why are you here?"

"Did you forgot that last year your company agreed to share with my company. So our office is just across each other." He peck her cheek and bury his face on my neck.

"So where did you go this morning if we share the same company?"

"I went to meet some client." He reply. But Minju just remain silent. She didn't even hold his arms anymore. He turn Minju around and peck her lips.

"Are you sure It's just a client? " Minju ask.

"Yes baby. I would never cheat on you." He peck her forehead. Minju was about to kiss him on the lips but her phone suddenly ring. She then answer it.

"Hello?"

"What?!"

"I'll be right there soon."

Minju then take her bag and face Hyewon.

"What's wrong? "

"You're son got bullied. " Minju answer.

He then started to panic but Minju calm him. They then enter his car and drive to Haewon school. Once they arrive Hyewon blood was boiling and ready to fight the child that bully his son parents.

"Relax Mr Kang. You also do that before. Now you know how it feels." Minju insult him. He then stop on his track and pout. Minju stop walking and look behind her. She giggled quietly and aproach him.

"You're son is a having a problem in there. Go and save him." Minju peck his lips. He then remember that he play superhero villain with Haewon yesterday. He then smile and walk towards the principal office.

Hyewon Pov

As soon as we enter the office we saw that the teacher is trying to calm the other kids parents who is scolding my son. We then aproach Haewon. I lat his head and look at the kids whom parents whom dare to scold my son. Minju then look at Haewon face. He is full of bruises. While the other kids are fine. They were just smiling.

"Now Mr Kang. Please take a seat." The principal told me. I then sit and Minju carry Haewon.

"Hey! Teach your son how to respect people!" One of the kids father told me.

"Calm down Mr. Soo."

"Tchh weak!" They laugh at my son.

The teacher sigh and look at me. I then told her to play the cctv while the fathers are making fun of Haewon.

"That is fake. My son will never do that!" Mr Jeon said.

"Sir. It's enough evidence that your son and his friends bully Haewon. If Haewon is the one who is bullying why is his body full of bruises. " I said. He then stand up and roll up his sleeve now I know where this is heading.

"Your son is the one who is weak!" He point at my Haewon. Haewon eyes started to get teary again.

"Relax sir. Now Jinwoo tell me why did you guys bully Haewon?" The teacher ask.

"He don't deserve to be here! He speak weird language. He didn't speak the same like us! He's weird!"

The last two words remind me of the words I used to said to Minju when we first met. I regret bullying her because now my son is the one is in this case.

"But it's not good to bully him." The teacher said.

"A weirdo like him should be bully. Just like his father. A weirdo. Wearing a suit at a meeting with the teacher."

Mr Soo said. I'm okay if he insults me but insulting my son is not okay.

I then take Haewon bag and carry him. The teacher then look at me weirdly.

"Haewon will be homeschooled starting from now." I said.

"Tchh weak! Homeschooled haahha." Mr Jeon said.

"I'll pay everything." I said. I then take out my money and put it on the table. The fathers face then turn pale.

"His school fee. His lunch and his books. There!" I then turn around and face the other fathers.

"Atleast I came here wearing something formal. Not wearing a clothes that look like they want to hook up with girls!" I said and walk out.

Minju then take Haewon from me cause I need to drive. When we enter the car Haewon the kiss my cheek.

"Daddy is my hero! He fight the villain for me!" He cheer and hug Minju again.

"I wish that you are my daddy!" He giggled. I only stare at him. Minju then carres my nape and kiss my cheek.

"Let's go home now babe. We need to clean his wounds. " she said I then start the car and drive home.

Now I know how does Minju feel when I always bully her before. I really regret it. But if I didn't bully her I won't have a son with her. Hehe.