CHAPTER 25

Narrator

"Mommy mommy wake up~" Haewon whisper in Minju ears. Hyewon just giggled while watching his son waking Minju up. She just stirred and went back to sleep.

"Daddy it seems like mommy won't wake up." Haewon pout and cross his arms. Hyewon giggled and hug him.

"How about you prepare your bag for school first and daddy will wake mommy up okay?" Hyewon carres his head.

"No! I don't want to go to school. " he pout.

"Why is that?"

"I don't understand what they said."

"Y-you don't understand?" Hyewon ask. Haewon just shooked his head and pout.

"So your don't understand what I said?" Hyewon ask in korean. Haewon just stare at him confusely.

"That's what teacher said but I only nod." He said in english. Hyewon pat his head and laugh.

"I will talk to your teacher."

"Really?" Hyewon nod and smile. Haewon then go to his room to prepare for school. Hyewon look at Minju and carres her face. He peck her lips and giggled when Minju smile in her sleep.

"Baby~it's time to wake up." Hyewon whisper while caressing her hair. Minju was actually awake but fake asleep because she want to know what Hyewon is going to do.

"Honey~"

Minju still fake sleeping until she feel Hyewon started to unbutton her pajamas. He then kisses Minju lips. Minju then open her eyes afraid that they will continue what they did last night.

"Oh. You're awake. " He ask when he realize Minju open her eyes. He smirk and was about to suck Minju neck but got stopped.

"I-I need to take a shower." She stutter and stand up.

"Can I join?" He tease her. Minju then run inside her bathrook and lock the door. Hyewon giggled and walk towards Haewon's room.

"Daddy look." Haewon point at he's bed. He feel proud because he tidy his bed himself.

"Wow!" Hyewon reply. Haewon then started to giggled. Hyewon then tell him to wait in Minju's room because he need to go back home.

Haewon only nod and pout. Hyewon giggled looking at his son. He then went out and go back to Eunbi's house.

"Yah! Where were you?! I tell you to go and buy some salt!" Eunbi scold him.

"Well you can go buy yourself I have something more important to do." He said and rush inside the bathroom to take a shower leaving Eunbi who is busy nagging.

Hyewon Pov

When I'm done getting ready for work I was thinking that I should see Minju first. I was about to knock on the door when someone called me.

"Ehem. Hello is this Minju's house?" He ask. He speak in english thou. I nod and he smile.

He then walk pass me and knock on the door. But got no reply. He just keep on knocking he must've forgotten that I'm just right here.

"Excuse me." I said and he step aside. I then knock on the door. Seconds later Minju open the door and kiss me. I can feel that guy is shocked.

"Daddy!" Haewon shout and run towards me. Minju just giggle and carres Haewon's back. She then look behind me and her expression turn into a gloomy one.

Minju Pov

I was shocked when I saw Calix right behind Hyewon. I thought I will have a good day today bug it seems not.

"Hey babe." Calix said and was about to aproach me. But Hyewon stop him.

"Who are you calling baby now?" He ask while Haewon is also staring at Calix like he was about to murder him. Like father like son.

"Minju. Now. Who are you to kiss my fiancè?" He ask Hyewon.

"Your just a fiancè?  Tch! I'm her husband. And she's now pregnant with my child. " he said which make me shocked even Calix.

"Yeah! This is my daddy!" Haewon point at Hyewon.

"Minju please explain!" He shout at me.

"Who are you to shout at my wife!" Hyewon ask. He then put his arms around my waist while the other one is carrying Haewon.

"Shut up b-" he suddenly got a slap on his face. I look at Hyewon but his hands just remain still. We then look at the person who slapped him it was my brother.

"Go before I called the police that you cause a problem at my sister and brother in law house." He said and Calix stand up and ran away not before showing Hyewon a middle finger.

"What is that?" Haewon ask and was about to do the same thing but Hyewon stop him.

"If you do that your middle finger will be gone tomorrow. " he said softly while caressing Haewon cheek.

"Why are you here?" Tzuyu ask Hyewon.

"I live here." He said. My brother then look at me but I look away.

"Why did you live here?"

"Why did my sister live with you?" Hyewon answer back making my brother blush. He then sigh in defeat.

"Mommy! He look like Yoda!" Haewon said while trying to pull Tzuyu's ear.

"This must be my niece- ouh!" He got cut off by Haewon who has pulled his ear because Hyewon walk closer to Tzuyu.

"Ok enough playing. Go take your bag." I tell Haewon and he run to his room to take his school bag.

"Why are you here?" I ask Tzuyu.

"I'm bored"

"So I was just a second option. Wow such a great big brother!" I said. He pout.

"I'll be going to the company today. " I said. He only nod.

"See you there! " he shout and run away. He's weird.

"Mommy where's Yoda?!" Haewon ask.

"He already back to his planet. Let's go baby boy." Hyewon said and hold Haewon hand.

"Babe?" He called me. And I take my bag and lock the door. I then hold Haewon other hand and we walk towards the elevator.

But something is still bothering me. Why is Calix here? Didn't I already broke up with him? Since when did I get engaged with him? And since when did I marry Hyewon?!

I then look at Hyewon who was busy talking with Haewon. I then slap his chest making him shocked.

"Ouch what was that for?!" He ask while Haewon was busy asking him if he's okay.

"Since when did I marry you?" I ask.

"The day that we make Haewon." He smirk.

"You make me?" Haewon ask. Hyewon then smirk and we reach the parking lot.

Why did I fell in love with this guy?