CHAPTER 27

Hyewon Pov

When we reach home she then start to clean Haewon wounds. I went to the living room and hear something ringing. I aproach the couch and saw Minju's phone ringing.

I look at the caller Id and it was 'Calix'. I'm fine if it was Calix but the name that Minju save him as is not fine.

Calix💞 is calling you..

I then decline the call and watch the tv. When Minju returns I just act like I don't know anything. She check her phone and look at me.

"Did someone called me?"

"I don't know. I was from the toilet." I reply. She just nod. Suddenly she walk away. Is she seriously calling that guy back? I'm right here thou.

She then walk to the kitchen. I eavesdrop her and my heart break because of what she said.

Minju and Calix conversation

Babe. Why did you call?

Baby. I want you back.

Is that why you flew to korea?

Yeah.
But when I arrive a son of a b*tch suddenly said that you're his wife.
Is that true?

No.
He's already married with someone else.
He's just my bestfriend since childhood that why he's so protective.
I will never cheat on you babe.

Ouh. That explain why.
But don't you think that he have a feeling for you.

No he dont.
I don't even love him.
I love you not him

I love u too.

I decide to stop eavesdropping them. All of the words that came out of her mouth hurt me. I wait for her for 3 years and I thought that we will start new again. But it seems like she already moved on.

I then walk to Haewon's room and saw him asleep. I peck his forehead and walk out. I look back at Minju and saw her smiling widely. I guess I'm not the man for her. I then walk out of her house and drive home. I was really hurt. After all of this time her heart still in love with calix even thou we already slept with her.

I arrive at home and suddenly my phone ring. I thought it was her but it's actually Chaewon.

THE BREAD HUSBAND
Is Caling You..

Hyewon!

What?

Come to my house tonight.

Why?!

I have a bachelor party.

Where

At my house. Duh where else.

Then doesn't your bread also do a bachelorette party?

She also do. But mine is at the garden while her's are at the living room.

My friends rich check!

You coming or not?!

Yeah sure.

K see you.
Bring protection.
Hahahah

Call Ended

Why did I have to bring protection? I'm just going to his party not at a strip club. Well It's good thou so I can move on from Minju. It really hurt my heart.

Minju Pov

I ended my call with Calix and went to the living room. I didn't saw Hyewon. Where did he go?

I went inside Haewon room and saw he's not there. I search the whole house but he is nowhere to be seen. I sit at the couch but someone suddenly called me. I check the Id and it was Hitomi.

Kim Hitomi
Is Calling You..

Minju ya

Yes?

Where are you?

At home.

I meant where as in korea or something?

I'm already here in Korea.

Why didn't you tell me?!

I thought Nako already told you.

She know?!

Yeah.
Btw why did you called?

I'm having a bachelorette party.
I hope you can come.

Yeah sure.

Ouh. And I heard that you already have a son.

Yeah?

Can you bring him?

Are you kidding me?
Who bring kids to a bachelorette party?

Don't worry Chaeyeon and Kkura will bring their son too.

What they already married?!

No.

Ouh.

So can you bring him. I wanna see him.

We'll see.

Please!  Atleast he can make friends with Seung.

Who is that?

Chaeyeon and Kkura son.
So can you please?

Sure.

Yeay. See you there.

Call Ended.

Atleast I can see my friends and Haewon can make some friends. But where is Hyewon? I called him but he didnt answer. Where is he?

______________________

#FREEHYEWON