CHAPTER 8

Hyewon Pov

I was currently watching Tv at my mother's house. I feel hungry so I decide to search for food in the kitchen. I was opening the fridge but I can feel like someone is watching me. I turn around and saw no one. I turn around and was shocked when I saw my sister staring at me.

"Yahh! Why did you do that?!" I was shocked.

"Hehe. Are you scared?" She ask.

"No. It was fun." I mock her and I walk back to the living room.

I can feel that someone sit beside me. I look at my right and saw my sister smirking at me. She really want to tease me.

"What?!" I ask irritated.

"Is it true? You're dating someone?" She ask.

"Yes." I answer.

"Did you break up with Chowon?" She ask.

"We already break up long ago." I answer.

"Is your new girlfriend Doyeon?"

"I already broke up with her too."

"You snake." She take my food.

"Guess it runs in the family." I tease her. She only glare at me.

"How are you and Tzuyu?" I ask.

Her mood suddenly drop. She started to get gloomy. Did I say something wrong?

"Hey what's wrong? " I ask.

"We lost contact when I take a holiday to Japan." She answer.

So they broke up or what? I only nod and continue to watch.

Suddenly my phone ring.  I look at the caller Id and it's my mom.

Mom💖
Is Calling You...

*guy voice* If you want your mother alive. Meet me at your father house.

Call Ended.

I was shocked. The guy sound just like my father butler. I then stand up shocking my sister.

"Where you going?" She ask.

"Dad's house."

"Why?"

"To save mom."

I then run to my car and drive to my father mansion. I just leave my sister dumbfounded. My mother life is in trouble.

Kang Mansion

As soon as I arrive I just enter the house. I saw my mom being tied on a chair. She was blindfolded. Her face was full of cuts and bruises.  I was about to aproach her when someone block the way.

"Hyewon Hyewon Hyewon." My father said.

"What do you want?!" I ask.

"I want you to sign the contract. Or else..." he point the gun on my mother.

"Don't! "

"Then sign here young man."

My eyes started to get teary. His butler then gave me the marriage agreement. He look at me and me an apologetic smile.

I look at the paper and glance at my father. I was hesitating to sign it. I love Minju. I don't want to break her heart. But my mother life is more important.

"I'm sorry" I whisper to myself and sign the contract. His butler then take the contract and the pen.

"What a good boy. It's so easy to just sign it. But you're hesitating?! Tchh."

"release mom. I already sign it. "

"Sure." He then take off my mother blindfold. I then run towards her and hug her. She only froze. She was paralyzed. She didn't speak.

"Mom? " I called her. But she stay silent.

"Ok enough of the touching scene now say goodbye. " My father laugh. His bodyguards then hold me. He then point the gun on her head.

"Wait! What are you doing?!" I shouted but I went into empty ears.

*BANG*

Blood started flowing from my mom head. She stopped breathing. My mother is dead. His guards then let go off me. I run towards her and hug her dead body. Just because of marriage he dare to kill my mother. I swear I will take revenge.

"What is wrong with you?!" I shouted.

"If you sign even earlier. Your mother will still be here! Hahahaha!" Is he crazy?!

I hug my mother even tighter. He then leave me alone with my mom. I was still shocked. I couldn't believe that my mom was killed in front of me.

"Sir." His butler pat my shoulder. Some of the guards then enter while holding a white cloth. All of them then take of their glasses. What shocked me is that their eyes are swollen. And some of them are crying.

"We're sorry." They bow. They then carry my mom and wrap her in the white cloth.

I could only stare. I couldn't do anything anymore. My strength is gone.

They then carry my mom dead body and put it into the car.

"Sir." The butler give me a letter. I look at him but he only apologize.

I stand up and went outside. I call my sister and explain everything. She started to cry. I coudn't anything anymore. I promise my mom that I will save her but instead I was the reason she was killed.

I'm sorry mom.