CHAPTER 5

Kang Mansion
Hyewon Pov

I was really happy because she finally agreed to be my girlfriend. But when I enter my house, I can feel something is wrong. I just close my eyes and hope everything is fine.

But when I enter the dining room I saw the Hwang Family. I really hate them. Well not Mr. And Mrs. Hwang but I hate their son. Hyunjin have a crush on my baby that's why I hate him.

"Hello, Hyewon. Long time no see." Hyunjin greet me.

"Hai" i reply and walk away. But my father stop me.

"Hyewon please have a sit." I want to walk away but I don't want to be rude in front of other people so I just sit next to my dad.

"Hyewon the real reason they come here is because we want you to marry Yeji." My dad said.

I was speechless. I froze. I couldn't utter  anything. Why would they want me to marry her?

"What?!"

"I think you heard it clearly." Mr Hwang said.

Why does he speak like he's my dad?

"I didn't agree on this shit!"

I then walk away and get inside my room. I stay there for half an hour when I heard a car horn. I then take my bags and went out from the window thankfully the gardener put the ladder next to my balcony.

"What is it this time?" My mom ask as soon as I enter the car.

"He force me to marry that Hwang Yeji." I pout.

"Then just stay with me from now on. But why don't you want to marry her? " my mom ask.

"I already have someone." I blush.

"Who is it? Doyeon?"

I then look at her blankly.

"No! That rude bitc-" She flick my lips.

"Words" i them smile sheepishly.

"Her name is Minju." I said looking at the stars.

"Wait. Kim Minju? You're dating that girl? " She ask.

"Why? Is there any problem? " i ask.

"No. Her parents is one of my shareholders. " she smile.

"I like that girl.  She have manners. And also treat people well." My mom said.

I just smile and blush. I didn't even realise that we arrive at my mother's house because I was busy thinking about Minju.

The Next Day
Narrator

Minju was taking her books from her locker when suddenly someone slam his hand next to her. She turn around and saw Hyunjin smirking at her.  She was about to walk away but he immediately pinned her.

"Where do you think you're going? " he whisper and started to kiss Minju cheek. Minju want to push him but his too strong. 

●●●●●

Hyewon just arrive. He was too excited to meet his girlfriend. But suddenly someone hold his hand. He thought it was Minju. But it was Yeji.

"What do you want?" He ask irritated.

"You." Yeji reply while playing with Hyewon necktie.

"I don't like you. Stay away from me! " he then immediately walk towards Minju locker.

"Hyunjin. I don't like you!" Minju said trying to run away but Hyunjin was too strong. He was kissing Minju neck.

"Minju. Hyewon is getting married with Yeji. It's useless now." He said.

"Says who?!" The next thing HyHyunjin know is that he's on the floor. His cheek was bleeding.

"Baby, you okay?" Hyewon ask.

Minju then started to cry. Hyewon then embrace her in a hug. Hyewon then cupped her face. Then he saw Hyunjin mark on Minju neck. He then pull Minju out of the school. Minju ofcourse she's shocked.

"Hyewon where are we going?" Minju ask.

"Somewhere" He answer coldly making Minju flinch.

Suddenly two luxury cars stop in front of them. The driver in the first car then went out and enter the second car. While Hyewon drag Minju to enter the first car.

Minju didn't ask where they are going because she's afraid Hyewon will get mad.

After a while of driving they stopped in front of an apartment. Hyewon then went out. He then open the door for Minju. Then Hyewon drag her to enter the apartment.

When they enter the lift, she finally decide to ask why they were there.

"Hyewon." She called.

"Yes baby." He answer cupping Minju face.

"Why are we here?"

"You'll see." He smirk.