CHAPTER 33

Hyewon Pov

It's already 9 P.M, I'm here reading a story book for Haewon so he can fell asleep. When the book ended he then went off to dreamland. I kiss his forehead before entering Minju's bedroom.

I sit at the edge of the bed while waiting for her. Suddenly I hear a phone ring. I check my phone but it's not mine. I then see lights coming out from Minju's handbag. I then aproach the nightstand and take her phone from her bag. But a box caught my attention because of its picture. It has pregnancy test on it. I take the box and open it. I was shocked to see the pregnancy test have two lined on it.

But why does she have it? Is she pregnant...or maybe she just keeping it for a friend. But why does I feel like this belongs to her.

I then put the it back and put her phone back in her back and arranged it as if I didn't touch it. I lean my back on the headboard and wait for her.

●●●●●

The bedroom door open showing Minju wearing a bathrobe only. I can see her sexy legs. I suddenly feel my member hardened. I take the pillow faster and put it on my lap.

"Babe?" She called me.

"Eh. Baby. Ehmm can I ehmm go home. I'll see you tomorrow. I promise." I said and stand up aproaching her. Luckily the room is dark. I kiss her lips and wrap my hands around her waist.

"I love you sooooooooooooooooooooo much okay? I'll see you tomorrow. I promise." I said and peck her lips. I then left her house and drive to my house.

Minju Pov

Why is he acting weird? I just continue to prepare for bed. When I was about to sleep, he suddenly called.

Hyewon💖
00.00

Babe?

What?

Are you mad?

No?

C-can we meet tomorrow?

Hyewon.
We meet everyday.

I know but uhm.
I need to ask you something.
*sigh*

Ouh.
Ok.

Ok.
Goodnight,Love.
Remember that I always love you okay?

Goodnight too.
I love you.

I love you too. Muahh.

Call Ended

Why did he talk like there is a problem? Is he going to break up with me? What will happen to our baby?!

Relax Minju it must be something else. I need to sleep so that I can relax and don't overthink.

Hyewon Side

"You talk to her as if you're both breaking up!" Eunbi glare at Hyewon.

"I need to look sad so that when I pop the question she will be shock." Hyewon reply.

"What? Poop the question? " Yena ask. He doesn't even listening on what they said.

"Clean your ears." Yujin reply.

"Anyway. I'm sure she will be fine. But I hope she didn't pass out you know typical Minju." Chaewon said and all of them agree.