CHAPTER 23

Narrator

"Baby. You need to go to school now!" Minju said to her son.

Haewon actually don't want to go to school. No matter what Minju did he still don't want to. Minju bribe him by saying that if he go she will buy him a cake. But it doesn't work. Finally Minju gave up. Haewon was just sitting on the couch while pouting and crossing his arms.

"Haih. Tell me why don't you want to go to school?" She ask.

"I don't understand teacher. I don't understand what friends says." Haewon reply. Minju sigh. And now she regret not teaching Haewon korean before.

"And..... I hate that stranger. He suddenly hug u. Only me can hug mommy." He walk towards Minju and hug her. Minju smile and carry him.

"But still you need to go to school." Minju said. Haewon pout more and look away. Minju giggled at her son.

"Mommy?" He cup Minju face. Minju look at him.

"If Haewon go to school? Can Haewon hug daddy?" Haewon ask. Minju put him on the couch and pat his head.

"Starting from today you will be homeschooled. " she said and  carry her son to his room. He then cry. Minju could only hug him.

"I really love you. But I'm afraid that your daddy will take you away from me." Minju kiss his forehead.

●●●●●

"Yooww what ya doin?" Yena ask.

"Trying to get my wife back."

"You want to get back with Yeji?"

"No!"

"Then who?"

"Minju." Yena then went silent. I look at him and his laughing while rolling on the floor. Hyewon really want to kick him but his brain is full of Minju.

"I need to go." Hyewon said and walk towards Minju house. Hyewon just sit in front of the door and smile. He put his palm on the door.

"I don't know what I've done to you. And I know you won't give me a chance. But I don't care if you reject me as long as I'm near you. I l-" hyewon got cutted off when the door suddenly open. He look infront but saw no one. He look down and saw his son crossing his arms.

"Stranger! "

"I'm no stranger. " he said kneeling to match Haewon height. Haewon take a step back. But he then kiss Hyewon cheek. Which of course shocked Hyewon. But Hyewon didn't notice that Minju was behind Haewon all this time.

"Wh-what? " he ask.

"Mama show your picture to me. She said you're my daddy. But mommy said I have no daddy." He said and hug him.

Hyewon was shocked that he speak english and was shocked because he hug him.

"But if you not daddy. I want you to be my daddy!" He said and hug him. Minju want to pull Haewon away from him but Minju just let him be. Because she want Haewon to feel a fatherly love.

"Haewon." Minju called him and he quickly pull away. He then look at his toes.

"Why are you here?" Minju ask.

"I want to talk."

"There nothing that we need to talk about." She said and was about to turn around but Hyewon stop her.

"But you're action last nighg said otherwise. If OUR son didn't kick me I'm sure you'd hug me back." He said and walk closer.

●●●●●

"So. Can I call you my daddy?" Haewon ask with his puppy eyes. Minju just let them be and focus on the TV. Hyewon is just across Minju while playing with their son. Minju was shocked because of Haewon question but she just shrugged it off.

A few moments later Minju phone ring. She then enter her bedroom leaving Haewon and Hyewon.

Hyewon Pov

When Minju enter her room Haewon then sigh and sit on my lap. He then hug me tight.

"What's wrong?"

"I hate uncle Calix." He said.

Who is Calix?

"Who?"

"Mommy's guy." He roll his eyes.

"What you don't like him?"

"Yes he didn't love me at all. He only want mommy. I hate it. His weird. He always hit me." When i heard the last words my blood then started to boil. How could someone hit and innocent child.

"He will always come to our house at night. Is he a vampire. " he said.

Wait! If this Calix guy came to their house everynight! And he's Minju boyfriend that means they.... Hah?!

I'm the only one who can touch Minju! She mine! ONLY MINE! TONIGHT I WILL TAKES WHAT'S MINE!