❦𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬❦

(I'm gonna do a lot of Mar's point of view even though it's hard to write because, tbh, i like his character better, as well as his backstory. Also, i did not include the pandemic in the story because, frankly, it's too much to incorporate lmao)

"𝑨𝒃𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑩𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒅"
MAR | leo
February 2020
Spelman📍

I had been studying for hours and my head was starting to hurt. If you would've told me 5 years ago that I decided to go college after taking two years as a gap, I would've told you that you smoked something Jay gave you. When I first graduated highschool, I didn't think there was hope for me to make it out the hood, but Jay and I both decided to give it a try.

It was around the afternoon when I stopped studying and took a break to get on the game. When I turned on the TV, the cover of Grey's Anatomy filled the screen. I'd watched a couple more episodes since Ali left the other night.

After playing 2K for a few hours, I took a shower and got dressed in a red camouflage durag, a gray graphic tee, some jeans and some air forces.

Not drip or drown but Ion care. Ion got no one to impress.

"Mar? Breeze called me and said that Slick shot into the trap and Germ's girl got hit." Jay said to me.

I knew he was gonna shoot back but I didn't know when. Sad that Germ's girl got shot but they knew what they got themselves into, especially when they sat in a trap house with the blinds open.

"Ight, I'm not finna do nothing yet. Ima wait it out then we'll plan something. Knowing him he'll slip up and tell someone what he's bout to do next." I sat on the other side of the black couch.

Before Jay could say anything else, there was a knock on the dorm door.

"Who that is?" Jay tucked his gun and so did I.

I opened the door and stepped out of the way. But froze when I saw a dark latino guy with glasses at the door.

"Wassup?"

"Hey! I'm Tre and I don't really wanna do this but I've been getting complaints about the smell of marijuana lingering around the hall. Someone told me that it's coming from you guys' room. You aren't supposed to smoke in here, but I really don't give a fuck, so just try to prevent the smell from coming into the hall. Thanks!" Then that nigga just left.

Jay got up and ran to the door as fast as he could.

"Tell them to stop having you do they dirty work and come tell us they self! And I know y'all niggas hear me in this damn hall!" Jay yelled.

He was always tryna beat somebody's ass for being a snitch. Shit, I didn't blame him. After, of course, he called Key. Toxic.

"Bae the RA just told us we got a smoking complaint. Should I find out who did it and rock their shit?"

"No, why would you- where the hell you coming from?" Key began to answer him but she got distracted.

I heard Ali's voice come through the facetime call, "From Von's place. Nothing wrong with a lil end of the entanglement sex." She laughed.