❦𝑭𝑰𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵❦

"𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒍"
LEO | mar
APRIL 2020
📍Spelman

I was just woken up by the sound of heavy breathing and the bed moving rapidly. Who's fucking somebody next to me as I sleep? Niggas Is Weird.

Jolting up, I looked over to my left and saw Ali breathing heavily and grasping her chest with her hands.

Without thinking, I pulled her in to my lap and rubbed her back, "it's okay, I'm here. I'll always be here, okay? You're safe, mamas, you're safe." I told her.

After a few minutes, she calmed down and started to look embarrassed. We had been sitting silence for a few minutes before it got real uncomfortable.

"Aliana? You not embarrassed, right? You've seen me go through hell and back and I'm here to do the same for you. Don't be embarrassed."

"Ion know, man. I just feel like you have your own stuff to deal with and shit, so Ion wanna be a burden," she said.

I was hurt. I was hurt that I was the center of everything that went on. I was hurt that I made her feel like she couldn't come to me.

"I'm so sorry, mamas. I'm so so sorry that I made you feel like you can't come to me with anything. I don't care what's going on with me. No matter what, I want you to come to me , okay?"

"Bet." We pinky swore on it.

We chilled in bed for a bit when my phone started ringing. It was Jay's dumbass.

"Fuck you want?"

"Calm down Jamal don't pull out the nine," Jay put his hands up in surrender.

I just rolled my eyes.

"I got a surprise for you, sweet cheeks!"

"Nigga don't you got a girl? Stop flirting with me cause she'll kill me and it wouldn't even be my fault."

"So Jay you like boys now?!" I heard from behind him. "This what we doin'? You such a fucking sneaky cheater bruh!"

"Nah, baby. I was just playing, I swear. You my favorite scallywag." Wow.

"Man, just get to what you called me for."

"Ight, so, we all going on a trip to Miami for a few days and we leaving later." Jay cheesed waiting for my reaction.

"Leo, who's that?" Ali came back from the bathroom in her blue onesie.

"Jay, he saying we going on a trip to miami later."

"Jay, are you playing or are you for real?" She crawled over me and got into the camera of my X.

All this damn 'brazilian inches' in my face. She needed to move her head, gah damn.

"Man, move Ali. All that shit is getting in my mouth." I pushed her head over.

"Leo, don't start with me. I paid big money for this hair, therefore it can go wherever it pleases." Ali looked back at me.