❦𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹❦

"𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖"

ALI | aliana
  JULY 2020
Atlanta 📍
I woke up to the sound of a plate being placed on my bedside table. When I glanced over, Leo had made me french toast, bacon and eggs for breakfast. I definitely loved this man.

"Happy birthday, baby." I was kissed on my lips.

"Thank you. This is so sweet." I sat up against my bed frame.

It was finally a bad bitch's birthday and now I was finally really legal. 21.

"What you wanna do today? Today everything is about you."

"Ion know. I just wanna spend the day with you." I shrugged.

Since last month, I was working a lot more at the hospital. I still saw Leo every day but it was way less than before.

"You don't want no party or nothing? You don't want me to call your friends to come later?" He asked me.

"No, not really. It would've been different if I never got drunk before but it's not really that special now."

"Oh, ight."

My phone was blowing up with all types of birthday messages. I was feeling appreciated and loved with every single text and call.

My phone rang with a facetime call from Via.

"Happy Birthdayyyyy! I love you, ugly!" Via's voice filled my room.

"You should be the last one talm bout some damn ugly." I joked.

"Well- ew! Is that Mar next to you?" Here we go.

"Wassup, Vi? You be waking up every morning hating, don't you?" Leo put his face in the camera.

"Only on niggas named Mar."

"Anyways," I snatched my phone. "Thank you, lil sis."

We talked a little bit more before hanging up. I then got calls from all my friends, Key's being the loudest.

"Come on." Leo motioned for me to get up.

I followed him into the kitchen, where there were about ten gifts laid out on my kitchen counter.

"Leo! Thank you so much." I grabbed his face and kissed him as my eyes swelled up.

"I want you to know how much I appreciate you."

I opened a small bag and pulled out a small black box. Marriage? Yes ma'am.

"No, this is not no wedding ring." He chuckled.

Out of the box came a silver and diamond ring.

"This is a promise ring." He put in on my finger. "This is my promise to you that I will never do anything to hurt you. I will never leave you or try to mistreat you. I will worship you, and your beautiful personality and body. This is my promise to marry you, when we're ready."

Now, I was crying.

"Thank you, baby." Kisses. "You don't know how much this means to me."

The rest of the gift bags held jewelry, makeup, and a- a mothefucking birkin bag!

"No fucking way! Leo, you got me a fucking birkin! Now, I'm a even badder bitch purrrr!" I jumped up and down.

I pulled out my phone and recorded it for instagram, "what nigga y'all know out here that gets they girl a birkin?! Exactly, my nigga out doing y'all!"