❦𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀❦

"𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔"
ALI | aliana
JUNE 2020
Atlanta 📍
"Leo, you gotta meet my dad. He's the only one you ain't meet yet and he's gonna be at the baby shower in a few days, so it's prolly good for you do it now." I begged Leo to come with me.

After we talked to Davis and finally made our relationship official, things had been going really well. We spent more time focusing on our careers and letting it relationship development natural, instead of so fast.

"If you want me to die then say dat then. You know that nigga out to get me after that eye thing he did at graduation." He shook his head and rolled a blunt.

I wished he would lick me like he was licking that blunt.

"Fuck you looking at?" This rude ass man said.

"Nothing. Anyways, c'mon, he gon like you. I swear."

He shook his head again.

"I'll give you some sloppy when we get back," I mentioned which cause his to look up.

He turned his fitted cap around and responded, "Say less, lemme finish this and we can leave."

_____

Leo grabbed my hand as we waited for my mom to open the door. I had already told her we were both coming and she excited to see us, well Leo.

"I know y'all is not on my front steps holding hands." Ma looked surprised.

I just dragged my boyfriend into the house and sat down at the dining room table. I was so happy to get a real home cooked meal.

"Ew. You really let Mar come and sit at the kitchen table? What you think this is?" Via came into the room and sat on the other side of him.

"Man, don't start with me, Vi." He was still a little bit high, I could tell. I shouldn't have let him smoke before we came.

"Why he acting all slow and shit?" Via scanned him.

"Via, shut up, bruh, 'fore momma come in here." I said lowly.

Leo had his eyes on me while I spoke. Even when I was done speaking, he was still watching me. This night was high out of his mind and I wasn't talking about UP.

"Both my fast ass kids under the same roof again. That's some ratchet ass shit." My dad's voice came from behind us.

"Hey, pops." I dapped him up.

After our hands released each other, my dad turned towards Leo and stared him down. Leo just stared at him back and scratched his head.

"Uh, wassup? I'm Mar." Leo stuck his hand out to dap him up.

My dad just looked back and forth in between us. I was scared of what he was gon do.

"Was good witchu?" He just grasped his hand. "Ali, you and him together now?"

"Yea, he's my lil boo thangggg." I reached out and held Leo's hand.

Pops went and sat at the other side of the kitchen table and my mother took a seat across from Via. I felt Leo's hand start to tense up. He was a little more nervous.

"You lucky I smoke cause if I didn't and you came in here high off that shit like you are now, Ali would have to say goodbye," Pops smiled a little.

I guess he ain't know that I was a smoker too, and he didn't need to. Mar was thinking the same thing I was.

We were quiet while my ma put the food on the table before my ma sat down and said, "You use condoms, right?"

I knew this lady didn't just ask about us fucking at the dinner table.