❦ 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 ❦

"𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚"
MAR | leo
March 2020
Spelman 📍

It'd been a few weeks and I was with Ali almost everyday. When I wasn't with her, I felt like I was doing something wrong.

Right now, I was coming from my class with that crazy ass professor and I was really drained. These last couple of weeks, I was overall really tired from trying to use Doc's advice and keep myself level-headed, but I was doing better.

To be honest, I hoped Jay wasn't home because that nigga could be loud as hell and I wasn't feeling it. I just wanted to play the game and then go to sleep.

I walked in and then decided to smoke a blunt before hopping on 2k. Jay must've been at Key's.

As I joined Germ's party, I got a facetime call from Ali.

"Wassup, best?" I answered.

"Mar, I just watched the last episode of season 16 and I'm so mad!" Ali yelled about Grey's.

I stopped what I was doing and looked at my phone, "if you spoil it for me ima hurt yo' ass for real."

"Calm down, sir. Keep acting like that and I might."

"Where's the fucking foul, bitch? Germ, where's the fucking foul?" I stopped listening to her.

"That wasn't a foul, nigga. Fuck up."

I blew into the mic then muted myself, "Sorry, mamas. What were you saying?"

"Mar, I was saying that the finale had me fucked up! I'm bout to cry bro." She sniffled.

"I know you not bout to cry over some damn finale."

"But I am."

I just deadpanned her.

"Anyways, what you did today? Wanna make tiktoks with me tomorrow? We haven't seen each other in a couple days."

"Ali, we be up under each other all day everyday. We need space." I half lied. I didn't want the space.

"Nigga- I wish you would try to- you know what Mar, I'll talk to you later." She moved to hang up.

"Relax, I'm just playing with you. You know I like being up under you and don't get gassed."

"Mmcht, cause I was bout to say. But you look like you do want space because you in there high without me."

"Uh-"

"Just because of that I won't be available for 7-10 business days. Have a great night, bud."

Bonkers.

"I'll make a tiktok with you to make it better." Her stupid ass would do anything for a tik tok.

"Bet, we gon do the one to "shoota". Link up make a check bleed," She sang.

"I'm bout to go to bed. I've been drained like all week." I turned off the game and took off my shirt.