❦𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀❦

"𝑷𝑹𝑩𝑳𝑴𝑺"
LEO | mar
MAY  2020
Atlanta 📍
"She hit me all the time every when we don't speak!"

I opened my eyes to Jay eating a big ass breakfast sandwich with Key singing next to him. On my chest laid Ali's head.

"Said my girl my girl she loves me!" Jay finished the lyrics.

"Can-" I attempted to speak but my voice hurt causing Ali to wake up.

"Can y'all be quiet? Damn." She told them.

Ali was someone that I would never stop being grateful for. I was her burden that she never let go of. She was here with me all night, and I didn't know what I would do if I were in her position. She was holding me down, and not just figuratively.

When she put her head back on its resting place, I noticed that she must've took her wig off last night. Her natural hair was gorgeous, but I just hoped that I wasn't the one that made her.

"Yo, we gots y'all's rude asses some food."

"Okay, let's eat and then we can go home." Ali sat up to get the food from Key.

"You really got my bitch in here looking all rough and shit. Ali, babe, you wanna get your nails done tomorrow?" Key asked.

"Mind yours, she don't look rough. Skank," I told lowly.

"I'd be cool if you could actually talk, love. Too bad I cant hear you." Key blew a kiss.

"But somehow you still hear all them bitches in my dms." Jay turned to her.

We already knew what was gonna happen from there.

"Nigga- that's cause I hear you flirting back to them hoes! Maybe you shouldn't be so loud when tryna be sneaky!"

"Nobody is tryna-"

Me and Ali stopped listening from there. I played with one of the coils that was coming out of her bun.

"You been touching my hair all morning. You like my hair out like this, Leo?" She already knew the answer.

"Mhmm." Was all I could reply to her.

Ali decided that we would pack up our stuff and she would take me to her place. She didn't ask me if I wanted to go, but we both knew she didn't need to.

On the way out, we thanked the doctors, though I didn't want to, and we got into the Ali's car that Riri dropped off.

I was feeling like a baby. I felt bad that Ali had to take care of me like a child. At the same time, I was happy that someone cared enough to take me to their house and make sure I was good. I never had this before and to finally get it filled me with joy.

"Have a seat Mr. King! I'm finna make you some tea right quick." Ali practically pushed me on the couch.

I decided to take the remote and turn on Grey's Anatomy to take my mind off of my grandmother. Right now, all I wanted to do was lay around all day. I was just scared that I was keeping Ali from her classes.

"Here," she passed me a white cup, "I forgot to ask you, are you ready for graduation next week? I'm finna be up there shaking my ass from the bleachers."

I couldn't believe I almost forgot graduation. I was ready to graduate and begin my life but it was hard when niggas didnt give up on trying to fuck with you. That's why before graduation I would try to find the niggas that shot at me. I wouldn't worry about that on graduation. I couldn't.

"Yea, I guess." I shrugged.

"Okay, well, I have to go to a class I been missing cause I need the credits. So, I'll be back in a few hours and then we can do sum." She wiggled her eyes brows and I smirked. "Not like that witcho nasty ass."