❦𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑶𝑵𝑬❦

"𝑭𝒍𝒆𝒙"
LEO | mar
JUNE 2020
Atlanta 📍
"Key, put on the fucking dress! It's starts in 30 minutes!" Jay yelled from inside the room.

I was sitting on their couch waiting for them to get dressed so I could bring them to the venue or sum. Ali was making me drive them so that it would be a surprise, but I didn't wanna take their dumbasses.

"No, nigga!"Sobs. "I look so fucking fat, dawg! Why can't I be skinny pregnant!"

"Baby, you not even fat I promise! You look the same!" Lord have mercy.

I heard a loud stomp, "I was fat before too, dumbass! I'm not going to this fucking baby shower! You go!"

I checked the time on my phone. If they didn't get ready soon, I was gon be the star of the damn shower.

"Keyana, you look beautiful. Stop saying stuff like that and let's go, okay?" Jay actually said something nice.

After that, they took about 9.5 minutes to get their black asses in here.

"Whatever. Let's hurry up 'fore my fren get mad at us." Key grabbed her purse.

Her and Jay were wearing matching outfits. Key had on a blue dress thing and Jay had on a pink sweatshirt. They wasn't matching, I guess.

I hopped into the front sit of the car that I had gotten fixed from a bit ago and put in the address.

"Mar, next time, it's bout to be yalls baby shower. I'm putting you on a mission," Jay said from beside me.

"Shit, I hope so. Finna keep shooting it up, ya heard." I smiled a little while saying that.

Key was quieter than ever. No back talk, no comeback, not a peep. I had never seen her that quiet. Maybe, she was nervous. But it wasn't my job to calm her down.

We got to the building and there were a bunch of cars outside.  I already recognized a few like Germ's and ma's. Jay and Key walked in front of me and when they opened  the door, there blue and pink confetti coming right at them.  All I could hear was shouting and ghetto. Yup.

I walked in behind them and went to where I saw Ali at. She did a great job decorating and setting up. She had stations for each game and and a spot to take pictures.. Of course, everything was blue and pink but she also added in gold. The cake was on a table near the back and that bitch was almost as tall as me.

"Hey , baby." She gave me kiss. "Thank you for bringing them. How it look in here?" She gestures to the room.

"It looks real good. Good job," I hugged her,  but made sure to keep my hands on her waist.

We stayed in that position until we heard, "Mar! Touch my sister's ass- I mean behind and we fighting!" We all know who said that.

"We grown, sweetie!" Ali yelled back at Via.

Wait a minute- wasn't she supposed to be a virgin?

I could hear Vi suck her teeth from the other side of the room. But that reminded me to go greet Ali's parents. If I forgot to do that, this would be the last day of my relationship.

"Hey, momma." I embraced her in a quick hug.

"Hey, son. How you doing? Everything been going alright?" She said lowly.

"Yea, it is. Preciate it." I saw where Ali got her caring side from.

"Wassup, lil nigga?" Her dad held out his hand.

I grabbed it, "Nothing, pops. How you doing?"

"I'm coolin'."  We ended it at that.

I turned around to see Riri and Ash at a mic. Riri was wearing pink while Nuni had on all blue, both wearing similar shirts to Ali.