❦𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵❦

"𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑶𝒏𝒍𝒚"
LEO | mar
APRIL 2020
Bankhead 📍

cont.
We were walking outside after the girls finally got dressed

"Leo take my pics, please." Ali tapped me on my shoulder.

I took about ten, that I knew she would only like one of. But, hey, it's not the photographers fault.

"Lemme see." She looked at them, " Leo! Why'd you get on my bad side, bra! We don't even have time to take no more, witcho stupid ass."

"Aye, you don't have a bad side, so let's stop with that crying shit. And I know you not the one calling me dumb." I gave her a look.

We took two cars with me, Ali, Germ and Ash in mine while the others got in Riri's car.

allboutali

allboutali to all of my pretties, and all of my uglies too💓

I looked down at Ali's picture as we stopped at a red light. Maybe I needed to major in photography instead because this picture look pretty good to me.

"Best, I see you looking at how pretty I am. As I should." Ali cheesed.

"Perioddd!" Ashley said in the back next to Germ.

"I wasn't looking at shit."

When we got to the party, the first thing Riri and Ali did was run off to the corner to drink and smoke. I didn't wanna be breathing down her neck the whole time, so I thought I'd give her some space and chill with the guys.

"Yo, Mar! Was good? Come out to the back!" My homie Demon yelled over the music.

Jay, Germ and me met Demon and Breeze in the back rolling up.

This backyard wasn't too bad looking. It had some stone, the grass was cut, and it had enough space. The only problem was how many people were back here, right now. I, subconsciously, adjusted my gun in my pants.

I took a seat next to Breeze and Demon, while they talked about basketball. After a while, the loud was starting to hit me.

"Mar, I heard you offed that nigga Slick." Demon's nosy light skin ass adjusted his ponytail.

"I did. Who you heard that from?"

"Man, you know people talk." He said back and Breeze looked away.

Okay bud.

ALI | aliana

"Gobble me, swallow me, drip down inside of me!" We yelled as Riri recorded us.