❦𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬❦

"𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑰 𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓"
ALI | aliana
MAY 2020
Atlanta 📍

"Bitch! Let me in!" Key huffed and puffed outside my front door.

I got up in my onesie from my spot next to Riri on the couch and opened it up. Someone tell me why this bitch fell in and onto the floor.

"Keyana, what's so urgent that you had to lean up against the door like that?" Riri said to her.

"The- the niggaa" She couldn't even catch her breath.

We sat there and stared at her while she tried to catch it.

"Mar, and- You know what- Lemme just show y'all the video I took."

She pulled out her phone and showed us video of Leo spinning in a chair with a girl sitting in his lap. I felt myself start to breathe heavy and my heart to start pounding faster. Is that why he wanted space so bad?

They looked so happy and like they were having so much fun. He looked more happy with her than he did with me. As the video went on, I saw the bitch practically dry humping him and then kissing him. Leo didn't even tell her to get off nor stop her from kissing him, in fact his hands were on her waist.

My eyes filled with tears. After Leo said that he wanted space, I tried my best to focus on school and shit but I couldn't. I wanted to be laid up under him and even fight with him about stupid shit like music. I missed him.

There were a few nights when I had nightmares and panic attacks, and I had to stay up the whole night because I had no one to help me back to sleep.

I just wondered why he pretended like he treasured our friendship and relationship, and said that he wanted us to be exclusive when he would do something like this. I was beyond hurt.

"Bitch. I'm finna go over there and beat the fuck out that nigga! Why the fuck would he say that Ali needed the space when obviously he just wanted it to fuck some treesh ass girl!" Riri tied up her hair.

"Tariah, and guess what? The bitch asked him to chill at her house and Mar started to say," Key turned on her deep voice, "'Uh, yea.' That was when I walked my black ass in there and confronted him."

"Nah, I want y'all to just leave it alone." I ran a hand through my black hair.

"No the hell we not! Ali if you don't call him right now, we're gonna force you to pop up on his ass."

"No-"

I was cut off by me being choked with Riri's hand, "I don't wanna kill you. So call him." Uh.

Reluctantly,  I got my phone from my room and facetimed Leo. I was so nervous that he would immediately decline it or be mad that I called.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Leo." I didn't know what to say.

"Mar, this is Riri and I'm telling you right the fuck now that you better explain to Aliana why the FUCK you in there with another bitch??" Riri jumped in.

"Ali can speak for- nah, it's not your fault." Leo was talking to someone near him and I could tell he was in his room.

"This gotta do with me?" I heard a feminine voice whisper.

From the video, I already knew what she looked like. She was pretty and darkskin, plus she was way skinnier than I was.

Leo shook his head and continued,"Ali can speak for herself. Mamas, can you go to your room so we can talk this out?" It looked like he told the girl to leave his room too.

I looked at my sisters for help of what to do. Did I A: Be the city girl I am and spazz on his ass or B: Go in my room and work it out? Key and Riri wanted me to do A and I didn't feel like being all lovey dovey right now.

"No, Leo, there's no need for that. I'm just gonna be straight witchu."

He licked his lips, "Ight."

"Ion like how you tell me I need space when obviously you said that just so you could go entertain someone else without feeling guilty about it! You a fucking snake, bro! If you weren't feeling our friend thing no more you should've just said that."

Key jumped around the room and Riri swiped 'period' under her chin.

"So you think I was lying about saying you need space? Nigga, I didn't want the fucking space! I did that shit so you'd be good and you not even fucking grateful for it! Me and Phia don't got nun going on either, bruh!" Leo was getting really angry.

"Well, it really seems like you fucking did! And Ion care if you 'don't got nun going on' why is there a bitch on your lap kissing you when you said we were exclusive?! We're apart for a little over a week and you forget about all that shit we did and said!"

I was on the verge of tears but Key mouthed at me to suck it up.

"Nah, Ali. Shut the fuck up! You not even fucking listening to what I'm telling you, dawg. I only fucking want you! Don't let this shit turn in to another Maya situation cause I'm not finna kill no more bitches over this petty shit, on dead fucking dawgs!" He stopped to count.

"Then if you only want me then act like it, nigga! Why is another bitch helping you set up your shop, bro? Obviously, you don't see the problem if you think this is petty. You're tiring me the fuck out." I put my head in my hands.

Right now, Riri and Key had made some damn popcorn and came back into the living room to listen. These bitches, I swear.

"Aliana, ima only say this one more fucking time and you gon' listen to me, ight?" Unfortunately, I throbbed. "I don't want Phia. I don't want no one else. I was tryna give YOU space, my nigga, not me."

"You're not understanding my problem, so ima fuck witcha." I went to hang up.

When he was off the phone, my tears ran down my cheeks. He didn't get that having someone grinding on his lap and kissing him was misleading? I didn't get how he could act like what I was saying was invalid, but if I was kissing on a nigga it would be a different story.

"You wanna go to that niggas house? I can fight Jay so that it can be two on two." Key jumped up and her faux locs swung.

"Bet, and if I jump in we could definitely murk they asses." Riri spoke up.

"Nah, fuck that nigga. We turning up tomorrow, that's all I know." I shrugged still sniffling.

"Period."

I went to my room and shut the door, allowing myself to be upset and cry without judgement.

What hurt me most about Leo doing this was that he had another girl help set up his shop and, mind you, a girl that definitely wanted to fuck him. I wanted to be the one he shared that moment with. I wanted to show him how proud I was of him by helping him get his business together. That was one of the things that we agreed we'd do together.

I was so close to going to his house and beating his ass, but I knew that wouldn't end well. That would turn into a WWE match and quick.

I turned on Jhene and let her out my feelings into song. I really liked and cared about Leo, whether he thought so or not.

I was the one that listened to him talk about his childhood. I was the one that he cried with. And I was the one that supported him no matter what. But this, this right here, pissed me the fuck off.

___________________________________

Y'all gon have to get off my girl Ali's back! We love Ali in this house!

Comment your thoughts now that we have gotten Ali's pov

Vote, and share ! much love 💜