❦ 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑽𝑬❦

"𝑯𝒊𝒕 𝑫𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕"
LEO| mar
APRIL 2020
spelman 📍

It'd been a few weeks and nothing had really changed. We all still fucked with each other, Slick was still dead, and Jay was still stupid. The only thing that changed was that me and Ali decided we'd work on being friends and stop rushing whatever this was. Her words not mine, my guy.

Right now, I was closing the deal on my shop and heading my way back to the dorm to get on the game. If Jay was there, we'd hop on together. He knows wassup.

I pulled up and got inside to see Key sitting on my couch.

"Nigga where-" Key started talking flipping her dark faux locs.

"Nah, I'm not Jay. Ion know when he'll be back either. How long you been sitting there looking like that one Skai Jackson meme?"

"I been sitting here for 2 hours waiting for Jay's cheating ass to get here! I'm just here to confront his lying ass!"

"Alright maam. Ion know where he's at, right now. So let's keep our anger to ourselves."

"You're one to-"

"You ain't lie," I dragged my sock covered feet into my room leaving her standing at the door.

As I turned on the game, Ali facetimed me.

"Bestieee, you should come over later! We haven't seen each other in a few days." Ali gave me a pout.

"Damn, no hello? Hi, Leo? How was your day??"

She gave me a look, "Anyways, like I was saying, love. You're coming over later because I'm making you."

"You knew I was gon say yes anyways, ma. Let's not front."

"As you should." Aliana did the period hand motion, with some pretty white and blue nails.

"When you got your nails done?"

"This morning," she smiled big, "I know you're favorite colors blue, so I decided to add some pa zazz."

"You ain't even have to say 'pa zazz'," I mocked her. "Who taught you that? Jay?"

"No nigga, I taught myself. Self made, ya hearddd."

After spending about a half hour on the game and talking to Ali, I started packing a spennanight bag. She ain't know I was sleeping over, but that wasn't gonna change.

On my way over there, I stopped at the store and get her some vanilla woods and me the same. When I was done talking to Arin, I turned around to the sound of my name.

"Mar! Mar!"

Oh hell no.

"Nah, back the fuck up, Maya. I'm not playing witchu." I felt myself getting heated.

"Mar, you know we was a power couple before that bitch came into the picture! Baby, just listen! I swear she's changing you!"

"Bitch, watch your fucking mouth. We wasn't nothing, bro. You was just a stupid bitch that I could take my anger out on. Don't come ova here tryna make it seem like I'm changing, and it's not for the better. I'm not finna talk to no bitch that don't even know my real name!" I began walking back to my car.