❦𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑶𝑵𝑬❦

"𝑩𝒆𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆"
LEO | mar
MAY  2020
Atlanta 📍

MATURE CONTENT:
(chile please bare with me😭 i tried i swear)

I lifted her up so that she was straddling me, "can I take this off?" I gestured to her white tee shirt and she nodded her head.

Once it was off, I took off my pants too. She could probably tell what I wanted to do.

"Leo-"

"69, mamas. Sit on my face." I played with her commit before positioning her over my face.

I could see how wet see was through her black lace underwear. It was pretty, like real pretty. Before I could conclude that thought, I felt a hand grab little Mar and stroke it up and down.

I didn't even take off her panties yet. I stopped staring at her and took them off just to catch up.

"Fuck, Leo. I don't know if I wanna end up fucking you no more. That shit gon' hurt." Her voice held doubt.

"Nah, you been asking for it so when you receive it you gotta take it." I ended my sentence with a lick to her clit causing her to tremble.

When her mouth clasped on to mouth m, I was in shock for a moment. I had a feeling she could work her tongue but now I actually felt it. So, to fulfill her expectations, I tongue fucked as she rode my face.

"Mhmm, right there." Aliana hummed on me.

"Fuck."

We were both too caught up in receiving and giving pleasure to think about anything else but each other.

"Hmmm, fuck. I'm bout to cum," she met my tongue half way this time.

We came at the same time, but instead of just getting off of me, she got off and kept me in her mouth causing me to nut even more. Ali just swallowed and looked up at me.

"Ali, that's enough." My dick was gon explode in a sec.

And it did. She let go and I came all over her chest. Ali ate some with her fingers and then came up to kiss me. When we kissed, we could taste each other on each other's lips.

"I hadn't had good head in a whileee," I told Ali as she got ready to shower.

She shrugged her brown shoulders, "me neither to be honest."

________________________________

"Bae! How could you break shit off cause your fucking sister! You know that bitch fucking crazy, bruh!" I tossed and turned to the sound of Riri's voice.

There was a minute of silence. I guess, she was on the phone.

"I don't give a fuck! My bitch will beat her ass and I'll beat yours!" Then I heard a door slam.

"I knew they was gon' break up." Ali said from her side of the bed.

I opened my eyes groggily. These niggas always woke me up with some damn screaming. It was becoming the new normal because I hadn't left Ali's place since
we got freaky and I didn't want to. I knew we were going to need our space again, so I was preparing myself to leave tonight anyways.

"You not gonna go in there and try to talk to Ri?" I asked her in confusion as I fixed my durag.

"Nah, with Riri you gotta wait a little until she's ready to talk. She hasn't had her time process it yet."