❦𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑺𝑰𝑿❦

"𝑷𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚"
ALI | aliana
MAY 2020
Spelman 📍

"Ali, hurry up skank!" Nuni yelled from my living room.

"Hollon," I was just putting on my lashes and then I was done.

Germ was having a birthday party. I was excited to go, but that meant I had to see Mar and his plus one. Not too excited about that, love.

I walked into the living room and did a little twirl for the girlies. I was gonna show Mar that I wasn't worried about him by dressing like the raw bitch I am, or at least that's what Key said.

I took a second to post my picture on instagram.

allaboutali

allaboutali i can be the one that'll change your life

Cute as always. I grabbed a light jacket and followed them out to Ash's car. Germ's party was postponed so that instead of it being yesterday, it was today. That extra day gave me time to calm down about the whole situation anyways.

"Ali, remember when you see the girl be as sweet as possible. We classy ass bitches." Riri told me.

"As we should."

The party was packed. It made me a little bit anxious thinking about all the people that could be here, but I strutted my way into the house when we pulled up.

Me and Riri made our way right over to the drinks and I chugged three shots of henny and Ri did the same. I felt like getting crossed tonight. I went over to the smoking circle and sat down between some lightskin girl and a white boy.

He passed the blunt to me, "what's your name, my chocolate queen?

White boys were always weird with the nick names, but free weed is free weed.

"Ali. Yours?" I took a minute to inhale a few times.

"Ryan." He twisted a lock of my hair. Weird.

Ryan had long blonde wavy hair, tattoos and was blatantly just a black women's whore. He was wearing a white tee, with some bleached jeans and forces. He fit exactly into the stereotype, but hey I wasn't complaining.

I didn't even have time to answer before a girl from like diagonal in the circle asked me a question.

"Oh my gosh! You Ali right!? I'm Mar's friend!" That girl said to me and Leo was right beside her.

I bet this girl didn't even know his full name.

"Yea, I'm Ali. What's your name?" I gave her a smile.