{chapter 1}

i wake up at 7:30 as my class starts at 8:00 am sharp.

"y/n! you have to wake up! today is your first day at UA!" my aunt comes barging in my room.

"okay okay, i'll be ready in 15 minutes." i say with my morning voice.

i put on my baggy pants, my UA shirt, and my red tie.

i get my hair ready, after, i spray perfume everywhere on my body

i go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth as i hear my aunt yell.

"y/n! you have five minutes to get down here before i'm leaving you!"

i roll my eyes as i spit the rest of my toothpaste out and grab my backpack.

i put on my shoes and head out the front door to see my aunt already in the car. 

i take my seat in the shot gun as i buckle my seat belt.

"you're lucky schools only 5 minutes away." my aunt says.

"yeah yeah.." i say as she drives off.

===============================

i enter through the UA entrance as i head inside.

UA was a lot bigger than i imagined, so it was harder to find 1-A than i expected.

i'm not expecting to make friends since many people don't approach me.

i'm an intimidating person, everyone takes a good glance at my rbf and decides to stay away from me.

i'm walking to who knows where as i accidentally trip over my own foot and on the floor.

"for fucks sake." i whisper as i slowly get my chest off the ground.

"hey, are you okay?" i hear a voice say as i look up to see a hand reaching out to me.

the boy blushes slightly at the sight of seeing my face.

i grab his hand and lift myself up.

"i'm fine, thanks." i mumble.

"so, where you headed?" the golden blonde boy asks.

"oh i'm heading to class 1-A this school is big as shit and i don't even know where i'm-" i say as i'm interrupted.

"oh cool! i'm heading to class 1-A too! you should follow me!" the boy says joyfully.

i form a small smile on my lips as i walk ahead following.

"what's your name?" he asks.

"y/n, but you can just call me n/n" i respond.

(n/n: nickname)

"what about yours pikachu?" i say turning my head towards him.

"i'm kaminari." he says.

"i think i prefer pikachu" i say mockingly.

we arrive in front of 1-A doors as we see a man with dark blue hair and glasses greet us.

we introduce ourselves to our fellow classmate as we're rudely interrupted by another blonde boy.

"move it." he says as he bumps into me purposely as if i was in his way.

"would it hurt to say excuse me?" i say as i give him a glare

"and why would i listen to someone who wears pants that are meant for men." he says as he looks down at my baggy pants.

"boohoo." i say mockingly.

"tch."he says as he turns around to walk to his seat.

"i'm just teasing, don't be such a crybaby." i say as i turn back to join kaminari and iida's convo.

the blond boy turns away to the window.

"alright class, take your seats." a teacher with little to no energy left groggily says.

i sit down to kaminari as he was the only person i've interacted with the most in 1-A.

"i'm Mr.Aizawa, i'm your home room teacher, and today for your first class, we will be having a quirk assessment." he says with baggy eyes.

"please meet outside to UA grounds to test your abilities with your quirks."

everyone is then dismissed to outside on the field of UA as we are lined up one by one.

"before i start i want everyone to know that you should be putting your absolute best into this assessment, whoever has the lowest score will be expelled from UA." he says.

everyone's face falls into a panic as nobody wants to be expelled the first day of UA.

"bakugo, you're first." Mr.Aizawa says as he has his hand out for katsuki to grab the ball.

bakugo grabs the ball from Mr.Aizawa's hand as he gets in position.

"you will be using your quirks to throw the ball the farthest you can, the amount of  distance will pop on my phone." he explains.

bakugo then powers up before throwing the ball yelling "DIE!".

i focus my attention of the distance bakugo managed to achieve.

"705.2 meters." Me.Aizawa announces.

the class chants in wow as bakugo made a impressive distance.

"y/n you're up next." Mr.Aizawa says facing his attention towards me.

he also hands a ball toward me as i look to my surroundings to see where i can absorb my energy from.

i look up to see the sun shining directly on everyone.

"ah." i say with a satisfied smirk.

i use the energy from within the sun to my arms and hand as i throw the ball with all of my force and energy.

everyone and i wait a couple seconds before aizawa announces the results.

"904.6" Mr.Aizawa announces.

i stare at Mr.Aizawa expressionless as he expected for me to be cheering at my impressive results.

this was nothing, i wouldn't even call that impressive.

the class cheers louder than before as they are completely shocked at my distance.

i see bakugo get a bit annoyed as he saw the same girl from before get a higher distance than him.

i give him a glare before heading back in line.