{chapter 6}

every since the little moment i had with katsuki, that's all i could think about. 

i would think about it when i'm eating, taking a shower, doing laundry, and when i'm snuggling with my teddy bear.

what even happened?

why did it happen?

why did i blush like crazy?

why can't i stop thinking about it?

will things between katsuki and i change?

monday comes around and i walk to UA since my aunt had to go to work early.

my aunt worked so hard to get where she is now.

i've been raised by my aunt for as long as i can remember.

my mother abandoned me in a hidden valley, and ran off to never be seen again.

she never treated me right anyways, she never gave me a chance to play with toys, never gave me clothes, i barely showered, i barely ate, she was a terrible mother.

i was five when it happened, i lucky enough to be found by patrol police.

i was taken in as the police tried to find relatives to be my guardian.

they ended up calling my aunt who then took me in as the child she was going to protect until the day she dies.

as i was approaching UA, lost in thought thinking about the past, i get surrounded by a bunch of reporters.

"what's your name?"

"how's it like as a student in UA?"

"where's all might?"

i cover my face as i don't like getting my picture taken or recorded.

i ignore them the entire way as i head to the entrance to see Mr.Aizawa also swarmed by reporters.

"yo Mr.Aizawa, what's with all the reporters?" i ask.

"they're all here because they want to interview all might, just head inside and i'll deal with it." he says with his arms crossed.

i follow his orders and walk past the security walls.

i walk to 1-A to see my entire class is in attendance.

i sit next to kaminari and say "yo did you see all the reporters outside?"

"right? there were over a hundred of them." he says.

"i'm just glad they won't be bothering us anymore." i say with my arms around my head.

class begins as Mr.Aizawa returns from being swarmed with reporters.

class was the same as usual, i would sit to kaminari, kaminari would make jokes, i would laugh, i would get in trouble and say i was disrupting the class, same shit.

lunch time strolls around and i sit with the same people i always

kaminari started whining after trying to sprinkle a little bit of salt, but instead poured the entire thing because the top
was loose.

i was happy to have a good group of friends, they never failed to make me die of laughter.

as i everyone's laughs were slowly fading away we heard an announcement from the speakers.

"high security alert, there has been trespassing on school grounds, please exit the building in an orderly fashion."

everyone starting running a panic towards the exit and i started bursting into laughter.