{chapter 10}

after our few days off of school because of the USJ attack we started school again.

my body had healed completely and i didn't have any side effects from my head injury.

i was sitting down in class bored, playing with my lead pencil as i hear hagakure

"wow! did you watch the news? it was so cool to see how we got a few seconds of screen time" she says.

"yeah we're pretty much famous now, we're like celebrities." kaminari says leaning back with his arms around his head.

"get over yourselves, the news channels only cared about how the hero course students got attacked." jirou says.

i put my head down on desk as my other classmates continue their conversation.

"why the gloom y/n?" kaminari asks bumping my shoulder.

"well i've been wondering, what happened after i passed out? nobody filled me in." i say leaning back in chair and putting my legs on the table.

"well, i'm not sure when u passed out but let's say u passed out when all might came, all might ended up defeating the bird brain dude and knocked him out of the USJ, the other villains then were about to attack on all might until the pro heroes at UA came to rescue us, we were all then escorted out of the USJ as the villains retreated." kaminari says.

"also, how are you holding up? you seem fine now but when bakugo carried you out of the USJ you looked in pretty bad shape." kaminari questions.

i turn my head away at the thought of bakugo carrying me, this was now the 2nd time, why does he care so much.

"i'm doing fine i guess, i had a head injury but it didn't make me dumber." i say closing my eyes.

the door slides open and i open my eyes.

a bandaged aizawa appears in the classroom, i cringe at the sight of seeing him, it looked like it hurt a shit ton.

"Mr.Aizawa what are you doing here?" my class asks.

"Mr.Aizawa i am glad you are okay!" iida says doing a chopping motion with his hands.

"my well being is not important, what's important is that your fight isn't finished yet." Mr.Aizawa says.

"what?" i thought.

"the UA sports festival is about to start." Mr.Aizawa says.

"oh oh kam," i say nudging his shoulder. "is this what you were walking about in the groupchat?" i ask.

"yep!" he says while he gives me a thumb up.

"our sports festival is one of the most watched events in the entire world. the olympics used to be highly viewed until quirks started appearing." Mr.Aizawa says.

"that's right, and top heroes everywhere will be watching, this is your chance to be scouted." momo says forming a fist.

"that's right! people even join pro hero's to become side kicks." kaminari explains.

"yeah but that's all some people ever grow up to be, probably where your future's headed kam, your kinda stupid." i say poking his head.

he gives me a shocked look in defeat as he didn't know if i was joking

"i'm just playing kam." i say with my hand on his shoulder.

"it's true how this is where you get scouted, if you want to be a pro hero this could open a path for you." Mr.Aizawa says.

"no aspiring hero can afford to miss this festival, so you guys better not slack off on your training." Mr.Aizawa says making the air tense.

i lean my head back in annoyance, i had to train for a festival i didn't even want to do.

"class dismissed." Mr.Aizawa says.

=============================

the bell rings as it was now lunchtime.

my class was in homeroom as they were talking about how excited they were to be in the sports festival.

i'm slouching in my chair as i notice deku and iida were talking about the sports festival too.

"well yeah i'm excited, but also kind of nervous..." midoriya says looking down.

i sit down at a desk beside them, they're a bit startled as i never really interacted with them, in fact i never really interacted with anyone except the boys i hang out with.

"why though, i've seen your quirk, it's pretty powerful, you just need to train it more." i say with hand gestures.

"easy for you to say.. you're pretty much our classes' top student, you're way better than i am." midoriya says scratching the back of his head.

"hey.." i say fist bumping his arm. "you'll never get anywhere in life if you compare yourself to others, instead look ahead for improvement." i say with a encouraging eyes.

midoriya never thought i would be this nice to him, we never really talked, i was also the girl who caused trouble in the class and always fooled around, but he appreciated my compliment.

i walk out of the class and head to lunch rush, i waited in line.

i was one of the first people in line, so i still had to wait for my lunch as it was being prepared.

after about 10 minutes the food was done and i was able to get my lunch tray.

i was walking to my table as i heard iida and ochaco talking.

"since they're quirks are so similar to each other, it's possible that all night's  taken a liking to him."

my ears quickly were drawn to their convo, giving a piercing look to the side.

all might taking a liking to him?

who's him?

i brainstorm ideas trying to think of who "him" could be, but then i notice how someone from their friend group was missing, midoriya.

"now that i think about it they ARE kind of similar.." i say in my head.

what kind of connection could they have?