{chapter 20}

a couple of rounds passed as it was now midoriya and shoto's battle.

they were both extremely strong students, i didn't know how this was going to end.

shoto tried to attack midoriya using his right side, but midoriya only destroyed the incoming ice with his quirk, causing his finger to become purple and bruised.

"if midoriya keeps going like this, he won't have anymore fingers to use." i thought.

"i'm going to use the bathroom, i'll be back." i say getting up from my seat.

"what?! you're going to miss this fight?!" kaminari says in shock.

"just fill me in when i get back, i'll be fine." i say giving him a small smile before walking to the bathroom.

i walk into the restroom and head into one of the stalls.

after i finish up i walk over to the sink to wash my hands.

i look into the mirror examining my appearance, god i looked like a mess.

"it's this how i look with katsuki around?!" i thought in shock.

"why the hell am i thinking about him so much. why do i care about what he thinks of me, i keep trying to make a good impression just for his dumbass." i thought touching the side of my neck.

i decided to wash my face with water to try and calm down, after i did i grabbed a paper towel to pat my face dry.

i start walking back to where my class was viewing the fight, i walk over to the front seats to try and get a better view.

"oh y/n!-" i hear kirishima say before he's interrupted.

"what did i miss?!" i say as i grab the wall in front of me.

my eyes widen as i saw what was planning out, midoriya was heading full speed on shoto, and shoto was using his right side, his fire.

cementoss and midnight used their quirk to try and stop the fight but it was too late.

cementoss had put up a barrier to try and stop them but their quirks were so powerful it broke through them.

the cement exploded, and a huge gust of wind was blown in every direction.

the wind was so strong it made me lose balance, the wind knocked me right into katsuki.

"this is crazy!" kaminari yells.

"i c-can't move.." i say with wind pushing me onto bakugo, i put my arm over my eyes trying to view what was going on.

i desperately try to get up but the wind was barely allowing me too, my face turned red of embarrassment.

the wind finally stopped and i immediately got off bakugo, i went back to where i previously was.

all i could view was white smoke, there was too much to the point where i couldn't see todoroki or midoriya.

as the smoke cleared we could see midoriya was out of bounds, he was smashed against the wall unconscious, my entire class gasps in shock.

"midoriya is, out of bounds! todoroki is the winner!" midnight announces.

i could see todoroki panting like a dog, still standing with half of his shirt burned off.

"i should get ready for my battle with iida, wish me luck guys." i say with my hands in my pockets.

"good luck!" kaminari, sero, and kirishima say at the same time.

i gave them a small smile but as soon as i turned my head it went back to my emotionless expression.