{chapter 8}

"god, i can just feel the amount of energy roaming in this facility, what a great day to have my quirk." i thought with an evil smile.

everyone starts asking thirteen questions out of concern, they weren't allowed to engage in combat so they stood there, helpless.

"i'll leave it to you thirteen." Mr.Aizawa says as he jumps into action.

i look down to see Mr.Aizawa take out multiple villains at a time.

i silently looked in an impressed expression, i had no idea Mr.Aizawa was this good at fighting.

i was distracted at Mr.Aizawa's combat, until i look back to see my classmates were running toward the entrance.

i run toward everyone in attempt to catch up with them, i notice them stop in their tracks as the guy with a portal quirk appear in front of them.

"it's a pleasure to meet you, we are the League of Villains, i know it's impolite but we decide to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello." he says with a deep voice.

"and besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the symbol of peace, to take his last breath? i believe he was supposed to be here today, but yet i see no sign of him. there must've been some sort of change in plans we could not have foreseen. ah well, in the end, i guess it doesn't matter. i still have a role to play."

as soon as those words left his mouth katsuki and kirishima charge toward him.

a huge explosion created my katsuki was now the reason the entire area surround us was covered in smoke.

"you live up to your schools reputation, but be more careful next time kids, otherwise, someone can get hurt." he says now in his portal state.

"get out of the way, now!" thirteen yells.

"i'll scatter you across this facility, to meet my friends, and your death!" he says as he surrounds 1-A.

everyone was now surrounded by darkness and his quirk trying to knock us off our feet.

"shit..." i thought as i cover my face from the amount of pressure forced upon me.

i then feel my body feeling weightless, i open my eyes to see i'm free-falling.

there wasn't enough time to save myself from falling, so i was hopeless.

i squinted my face getting ready for impact until feel a sleet of ice below me.

i look around me to see i was in the landslide zone, i was caught by shoto's ice.

i instantly get up from the sleet of ice, i look toward him with a small smile, my way of saying thank you.

i look over to see villains surrounding us.

"i got this." shoto says as he bends down to touch the ground.

"no." i say looking down.

shoto gets startled by my comment, confused on why i said no.

"you did all the work when we did the hero training, now it's my turn to have a little fun." i say as my legs and fists start glowing.