{chapter 2}

the quirk assessment was over and i make my way to the lunch room.

i'm with my lunchbox looking around the cafeteria.

i haven't made many friends so i decided i was just going to sit alone.

i go over to a table where i was going to eat my soba alone until i hear someone call over to me.

"y/n! over here!" i see kaminari stand up from his seat and wave over to me.

i give him a small smile as i walk over to his table.

i see bakugo, kaminari, an average boy with black hair, and a boy with red spiky hair.

"oh kaminari, who's this?" the boy with red hair asks munching on food.

"this is y/n she got the highest score on the quirk assessment test." he says sitting back down in his seat.

"oh nice, i'm kirishima, this is sero and bakugo." he says pointing to his friends.

"nice to meet you kirishima." i say as i rest my soba on the table.

i sit down next to kaminari unladylike as i grab my chopsticks and eat my noodles.

"first the pants, now ur position, is it possible for you to become less girlier?" bakugo scoffs.

"do you always have an opinion on something?" i say slouching with my fist on my cheek unimpressed.

"cmon bakugo, there's nothing wrong with her acting less girly than most girls, it makes her manly!" kirishima says.

"yeah whatever." bakugo scoffs as he eats his meal.

man-ly wasn't exactly a compliment used for a girl, but knowing kiri has good intentions brought a smile to my face.

everyone talked about the stupidest things you never thought were possible.

i couldn't believe how stupid everyone, mostly kaminari, was.

everyone fooled around, teasing bakugo, which was mainly me.

everyone finished up their food just kas the lunch bell rings indicating that lunch was now over.

1-A made it to their next class, which was history with midnight.

i was writing down notes until i notice someone tapped on my shoulder.

i look up to see kaminari pointing at bakugo's hair, which was full of butterfly clips.

i instantly cover my mouth to stop my self from bursting into laughter.

i couldn't tell what was funnier, the fact that bakugo wasn't noticing what was going on with his hair, or the fact kaminari randomly had butterfly clips.

bakugo ended up hearing my muffled laughs and turned his head around to face me.

"oi, do you mind shutting up? we're in class." he says annoyed.

"of course your majesty." i say sarcastically.

bakugo scoffs and turns back around.

===============================

it's the end of the day and bakugo's hair is still filled with over a dozen butterfly clips.

the bell rings indicating school is over.

Mr.Aizawa leaves the classroom and me and kaminari instantly burst into laughter as we could not bring to ourselves to hold it in anymore.

"god what is up with you 2, you've been annoying ever since class started." bakugo says annoyed.

kaminari and i are still dying of laughter as i'm on the floor barely able to breathe.

we both get our giggles out as we wipe the tears away from our eyes.

"can you 2 idiots tell me what's so funny now?" bakugo says impatiently.

"it's just your hair, you haven't noticed at all since the beginning of class." kaminari says.

bakugo's eyes go wide as he touches the back of his head.

"YOU IDIOTS!" he yells as his face goes red and steam forms out of his ears.

kaminari and i give each other the look as we run out the classroom with bakugo chasing us along.

kaminari and i manage to lose him as we turn a corner.

"so y/n," kaminari says. "me and my friends were going to go to the arcade this weekend, would you be able to go?" he asks.

"sure, just give me your phone number so you can text me." i say as i pull out my phone.

kaminari takes my phone and puts in his contact as he looks up and smiles.

i give him a nice gentle smile back before we hear bakugo down the hall yelling.

"WHERE ARE YOU IDIOTS?!"

i give kaminari a evil smirk before pushing him out into the hallway as bait.

bakugo notices and runs toward him as kaminari runs the other way in fear.

i chuckle as i make my way back to my locker.

i pack my things as i make my way to exit the building.

"hey munchkin how was your first day!!" my aunt yells as i walk toward her car.

i give her a soft smile until i hear a voice from a distance.

"munchkin?!" i hear with a muffled laugh.

my face turns red as i recognize the voice and knew exactly who is was.

"shut up porcupine." i say as i turn around and stick my tongue out mockingly.

"okay munchkin." he says.

i get in the car and buckle my seatbelt as i turn to him and stick the middle finger up.

my aunt drives off with my finger still sticking out the window leaving bakugo amused.

"idiot..." bakugo says before walking back home.