{chapter 4}

i watched from the monitoring room along with the rest of class 1-A.

a few minutes pass by and i start getting bored until one of the cameras catch my attention.

i see bakugo and midoriya fighting head to head combat.

i'm silently rooting for bakugo until i see bakugo being thrown on the ground by the green haired boy.

i cover my mouth as i try to desperately stop myself from laughing.

i kept my hand over my mouth as my laughs were muffled until i get all of my giggles out.

i then notice how bakugo is desperately looking for midoriya as the same green haired boy is hiding behind a wall trying to think of a plan.

it got boring again and i decided to walk over to kam.

"yo kam, what do you think of this fight." i say as i walk over to him.

"i don't know, midoriya is predicting all of his moves and bakugo is letting the rivalry of childhood friends get the best of him, it's like he's completely forgotten about the test." he says with his eyes still glued on the screen.

"smart." i say as i also turn to watch the screen.

the fight between midoriya and bakugo get more intense to the point where some of my classmates were pleading with all might to stop the fight.

"sir he's going to kill him!"

"stop the fight all might!"

i could see how tempted all might was to stop the fight, but deep down he knew he shouldn't.

bakugo and midoriya charge straight at each other.

"rest in peace." i say emotionless, indicating that they'll kill themselves.

instead of midoriya punching bakugo he heads straight up to the ceiling which causes the entire building to fall apart.

"so you did have a plan all along." i say focusing.

i turn my attention to see that uraraka has retrieved the weapon.

"the hero team, WINS!" all might says through the microphone.

"impressive." i say with a smirk.

=============================

a few minutes pass to get midoriya to the nurses office.

the next round was starting to begin as it was todoroki and i versus ojiro and hagakure.

"this shouldn't be hard, i say we go this way since hagakure could probably sneak up on us, and then after we head toward-" i explain before i see shoto place his hand on the wall.

"no it's ok, i got this, you should probably head outside." he says with his head turned sideways.

he waits for the sound of my footsteps to be heard outside.

shoto then uses his right side to freeze the entire building.

"wow, what powerful quirk." i whisper in a impressed tone.

i see shoto start heading up to where the weapon was.

i'm impatiently waiting as i say "this sucks, he didn't even let me do anything."

"maybe i can fly up to see through a window." i say as i look around for an energy source.

i look up to see the sun shining brightly as i close my eyes and focus the energy toward my body.

i then fly up to the window where the weapon was supposed to be.

i see shoto by the door while ojiro and hagakure are frozen in place.

i blow hot air toward the window and draw a ">:(" with my finger.

shoto's expression turns into a slight amusement as he touches the weapon.

"the hero team wins!" all might exclaims through the speakers.

shoto then heads out the door to go back down to the first floor.

i fly up to the top of the building's roof and look down and wait for shoto to be outside.

as he steps outside and i yell out "yo shoto! watch me!"

i instantly jump off the building not using my quirk to stop my falling.

shoto looks in a panic as i'm free falling off the roof.

just as shoto was preparing to catch me i use the energy from the sun to stop my fall and make me float.

"u don't think i'm that dumb, do you peppermint?" i say as i look over to him.

shoto stares in annoyance as he walks away and heads toward the monitoring room.

==============================

everyone took their turns playing hero and villain.

"everyone here did excellent, nobody was badly injured except for young midoriya." all might says.

"it's nice to hear some encouragement, Mr.Aizawa never really says stuff like this." asui says with her finger on her chin.

"i will now be heading to the nurses office to check on young midoriya, class, dismissed!" he says as he speeds off in the distance.

the class starts heading back to the locker rooms to take off their hero costumes.

"hey y/n, i know you didn't do much but i thought you were cool out there." i hear a voice say.

i turn around to see all the girls of 1-A all surrounding me.

"oh thanks guys, everyone here did great too." i say with a small smile.

i turn around and walk out of the girls locker room to meet up with my friends.

"hey y/n! so we decided this weekend on Saturday we'll meet up at the arcade at 4:00." kam explains.

"oh nice, who else is going." i ask.

"oh it's just going to be me, kirishima, bakugo, and you, sero said he couldn't make it."

"make sure to dress nice, i don't want to be standing next to a hobo." i say jokingly.

we then exit UA and head home.