{chapter 31}

*time skip (the next day)*

my grandfather forced me to get up at 11:00 am to start training. it took a whole 30 minutes to force me out of bed.

the only last resort they had was to allow the little kids to barge into the room and start hitting me with pillows. i gave in after that.

i was ready to train. i had put my hair up and put on a sports bra with joggers

i walk out of my room to see my grandfather sitting in the dining room with a cup of jasmine tea

"shouldn't you be outside?" i ask.

"we'll be training later, i need to talk to you about your origin of your quirk." he says putting his fingers into a ball.

i pull out a chair from under the table and sit down directly infront of him.

he pours the same tea in a small cup and slides it across. it was fresh.

"let's start with your ancestors. right when quirks started appearing the great ancestors created a powerful quirk. which is what you possess." he explains.

"many users before you have had this quirk, a new user is created after 10 years. only people born into our clan are able to possess such power."

"you have yet to learn your full true power yet, but it's going to be a while before that's able to happen."

i stare in concentration, putting every single word of information into my mind.

"hey wait, so why do i have the strain assault quirk? you've never mentioned it once and we haven't even trained it." i ask.

"oh right, that's one of the side affects our ancestors gave you. the user who possesses the energy domination quirk will also inherit a natural quirk. your aunt and i suspect you got your quirk from your father." he explains.

"oh.." i say.

"your aunt also gave you that necklace for a reason, but that's for another time. let's go outside and start the training." he says getting up from his seat and walking outside.

i look down at my chest to see the golden heart necklace, i stare wondering what he could've meant.

i take a closer look to see it was just a heart, but it could open. it was a locket.

i look inside to try and find something but there wasn't anything. i had wasted my time and realized i had taken too long. i started heading outside.

================================

i look ahead to see my grandfather holding a white kitten, purring in his arms cozy.

"where'd you get the cat." i ask.

"we'll be needing it for training today." he says.

"why." i question i walking towards him.

"you're going to make the kitten sleep." he says.