{chapter 26}

an hour had now passed and i was still in the living room, my music was still playing as i took hits.

my eyes were red, but not because of my tears like before, i was high.

my knees were up to my chest as inhaled smoke, i look to the side as i hear footsteps approaching, i quickly hide the lava pen behind a pillow.

i see katsuki start to walk in to the living room, he had a skull t-shirt with black baggy pants.

he started into my eyes from a distance, he knew something was up.

"why are your eyes so red." he asks with suspicion.

"oh- i've just been crying.." i say turning my head to infront of me.

bakugo stayed silent for a while as he knew my excuse was bullshit, but then returned to the conversation he originally came to tell.

"check your email, mr.aizawa sent us the pro hero's who wanted to intern with us since we weren't at school today." he says whipping out his phone to show me.

i couldn't even read the phone but i acted like i did, i take out my phone and use my fingerprint to unlock my phone.

"where's the email app." i ask as i lift up my phone to katsuki.

"dumbass your email is right-" he says walking over to me and noticed my eyes up close.

"you weren't crying, why are your eyes red?" he says lifting my chin up.

i put my head back down and look back to my phone, i could barely read out anything.

katsuki looks to the pillow behind me and noticed something sticking out, he quickly throws the pillow away and grab my lava pen.

"where's you get this." he says showing me.

"it's mine, now give it back." i say weakily trying to grab it from him.

"tch." he says sitting next to me with the lava in his pocket.

i didn't bother fighting back for it, i didn't have the strength, i just sat there wrapping my arms around my knees.

"i'll check aizawa's email later, i can barely even read my phone."  i say leaning back into  the couch.

silence filled the room as songs continued to play on the tv.

"i really miss her." i blurt out.

katsuki turns to me with concern, he was worried i would start crying like i have been for the past day.

"i won't start crying like i always do, i can barely feel anything right now, but i really wish she was here." i say leaning my head back.

"it's like i'm in a really realistic dream, but i've pinched myself plenty of times to convince myself that it's not."

"i wish she could've gotten the chance to get to know you, kam, kirishima, and sero more. you guys mean a lot to me and now you won't be able to have a similar bond like i did with my aunt."

"i'm planning to have her funeral after my hero internships, you're welcome to come." i say looking toward katsuki with my red eyes.

katsuki stayed silent, he didn't know what to say, he didn't know how to really comfort me with words, and he's afraid if he tries he'll make the situation worse.

"but it's okay" i say putting my hand on top of his head, "i hope she's doing okay up there." i say playing with his hair.

i bring his head to my chest, i run my hands through his hair, it was calming.