7

Evander~

After the match, I went to the dressing rooms at the backside of the stadium to freshen up and meet Violet, who was waiting for me in the parking lot.

"Wow, Evan. Finally you made the girl fall in love with you." Robin, opener of the team said.

"Yes, who can resist for the charm of Evander Arlette." Jason said, "come on, Lucas accepted your defeat." He said mocking at a furious looking Lucas.

"Enough guys." I said making them all silent.

"Lucas, We all know that We both made a bet to make Violet fall in love with me, in order to get the captain position." I said standing in front of Lucas. "But buddy, I no longer want to continue this bet because I fell in love with her and I can't break her heart because of a stupid dare. If you want to be the captain, I will gladly give up  the position. Guys, This bet is no longer valid as I accept my defeat to Lucas." I announced.

"No, Evander. I don't want to be the captain. It was foolish of me to make such a bet, but you are the right person lead us and you proved that in today's match." Lucas said in a guilty tone.

"Wow, Evan. You are so much in love with her." Adrian said in wonder.

"Evan became a love sick puppy!! " Ron teased making me blush.

"Finally, Evan found his love!! " The guys cheered lifting me in the air.

"Guys, leave me. I have to go. Violet is waiting for me." I said earning wolf whistles from the guys.

I successfully escaped from my friends and met Violet in the parking lot.

"Sorry, got late. Let's go." I said slipping into the driver seat.

"It's okay." Violet said sitting in the passenger seat.

I decided to tell her about the bet as I don't want any secrets between us, I can't build our relationship on a lie. We spent our time roaming around the city and at night I took her to my penthouse. When we reached my penthouse, I found Violet sleeping in the passenger seat, with her mouth slightly open and snoring cutely. My cutiepie.

I carried her inside my penthouse and made her lay on the bed without disturbing her, and went inside the kitchen to cook dinner for us both. Later I woke her up and we both had dinner.

"You carried me all the way to your penthouse! You could have woke me up." Violet said after we finished our dinner.

"I didn't have the heart to wake you up." I said smiling.

"Why?"

"You know, you look cute when you sleep with your mouth ajar and cute snore." I said pulling her cheeks.

"Ouch! It hurts and I don't snore." Violet said rubbing her cheeks pouting.

"You do snore, Vi. And I like your cute bubbly cheeks, I can pull them all the day." I said kissing her chubby cheeks.

She looked down at her fingers in her lap blushing and I lifted her face with my finger.

"You know, you are the most beautiful and innocent girl, I had seen. Everything about you makes me fall in love with you. Your smile, your antics and even the way you adjust those glasses of yours." I said removing her glasses to look into her hazel brown eyes.

"Evan,what are you doing?" She asked trying to take back her glasses.

"I want to look at those beautiful eyes without any barriers." I said cupping her face in my hands, looking into her eyes. "I Love You, Violet." I said genuinely.

"I Love you too, Evan. I love you more than anyone else. You are the only one I love and can trust with my life." She smiled.

That minute I had decided no matter what may come, I would never leave Violet, she's my true love and I love her. I placed my lips on her soft lips, and kissed her.  She wrapped her arms around me pulling me closer to her. That night was the best night of my life as we both made love to each other all night long.

"Sir, its time for us to head to Martin Industries for the meeting." My assistant, Micheal informed.

I grabbed my laptop and other files as I made my way to the car that is waiting for me. I watched the busy streets of Paris through the tinted glass doors of the car. My phone rang displaying Jessica's name.

I sighed and lifted the call.

"Evy Baby, I had been calling you since yesterday." Jessica's over sweet voice came, I might die with diabetes.

"I was busy." I said in a straight tone.

"I thought, we could shop for our wedding together." She said in a sad voice. "You know, I am very excited for our wedding, I even got my wedding dress designed by the top designers. I can't wait to be married to you." Jessica squealed in a over enthusiastic voice.

"You know I even planned for our honeymoon in Greece. My father booked tickets and a exclusive suite for us. I can't believe we are going to get married in four days!" Jessica began to say about the wedding plans that I was not at all interested in.

"Jessica, I am on my way to an important meeting, will call you later." I said and disconnected the call.

I sighed in frustration. When my phone began to ring again only this time, it's my mother.

"Mom."

"Evan, we are boarding the flight to Paris and will be reaching their tonight. We decided to stay in the resort in which your wedding will be taking place, so that it would be easy for us to look after the arrangements." My mother said cheerfully.

"Okay, Mom. Have a safe journey." I said.

"Let me speak with him." My Dad's voice came from other end as he snatched the phone from my mother.

"Evan, how are you? " My dad asked.

"I am fine, Dad."

"I am sorry, Son, for making you go through all these things. I wish I could help you." My dad said in a sad tone.

"Don't feel sorry, Dad."

"How can I not feel sad, when my Son is going to get into a bond that he was not happy with."

"Dad, I may not be happy now but I hope eventually Jessica and I would get together. Don't worry Dad, enjoy your journey and look out for a sexy air hostess." I joked.

"Your mom will kill me." My dad laughed.

"Okay, Bye Dad. See you tomorrow." I said and disconnected the call.

Soon our car pulled in front of a giant building and I got down the car. Martin Industries, the big golden letters read as I entered into the building.

"Hello, we have an appointment with the CEO." Micheal said to the blonde receptionist behind the front desk.

She asked for some details, which Micheal provided her while I was busy observing the well designed interiors. The place looked luxurious.

"David will guide you to the presentation room, the presentation will commence in few minutes." She said politely as a lean guy guided us towards the elevators.